Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Another AU Mistery

Yes mate driving her back.

I didn't have to deal with him as I dealt with the real owner of the car. He was (IS) very straightforward and a good bloke to deal with. We came to an arrangement somewhere between what he was asking and how much I wanted to pay. At the end we were only a few thou apart and neither of us was going to forego a positive outcome for the sake of just a few thou. So we both gave a little more and now we're all good.

I must say the whole dealing was positive from the start and very differerent from the first time the car was offerered up.
    Australian Muscle Car ... "It is a sensational high performance vehicle; a beautifully engineered and immensely capable four door Grand Tourer or 'GT' in the truest sense of that tradition."

No prize for guessing what car they were referring to ... OWN THE ROAD ...

Will be a nice drive back. Good to hear that you had a good deal. Keep an eye out for my bloody exhaust, it's still over there, but that ship has well and truly sailed! Only wanted it for the tips, even paid the asking price for it.
    But I digress, looking forward to some pics of the T's together when your home.

Jeff is starting up the South coast chapter of the T series club Black / White and Blue ......There's a song in there I think.....Safe trip....Car bra ?

Thanks Martin ...

Borrowed Ride's brand spankin' car bra - a virgin too; never been used. Told him I'd break it in for him ... um, gently.

And I'm not going any further with that line of thought!!!
    Australian Muscle Car ... "It is a sensational high performance vehicle; a beautifully engineered and immensely capable four door Grand Tourer or 'GT' in the truest sense of that tradition."

Oh the damn waiting!

Just one more sleep ... tomorrow I leave home to begin my trek west. Don't know how I'll sleep tonight.

Hope you take some piccies picking up the beast Jeff and during your run back - good for the records.
    LOL.....never seen use of a bra for the express service white cab but make use pickign up the newbie, hope she arrives in one piece without any larger species getting in the way.
    YNWA ! off to CL 2018.
    Sydney is Sky Blue HAL Premiers/Champions 2017 - the Double.

Thanks Maurice. I have my phone for pics as the camera wouldn't fit in. I'll be extra alert for skippies and small Japanese vehicles.

Yes, The journey has now begun ... albeit I have only managed 140km from home thus far. But it was a great 140km with a mate in his MX5!

So now I'm waiting again ... sitting in a motel room in Queanbeyan for the night ... cab coming at 5:30 in the morning to take me to Canberra Airport.

Just one more sleep and I'll feel like I'm finally on my way.

Waiting some more ... airport lounge ... boarding 5 mins ... feel like I am on my way ... almost

On the ground Melbourne ... breakfasting with Andy ... more waiting now for next flight ... are we there yet?

GDay Andy !
    Jeff mobile pics are fine - all those CAFD I took were with iphone - I don't bother for years taking cameras with me anymore - mobile pics are good enough !
    YNWA ! off to CL 2018.
    Sydney is Sky Blue HAL Premiers/Champions 2017 - the Double.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast