Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324

Thread: Your Sport passions......

I'm giving the women's ashes a go this year. They're playing a day/night test at North Sydney Oval the second week of November. I'm going to head up for the Saturday and Sunday. Will be a good opportunity for a beer if nothing else.

I will I'll be at the SCG with bells on for the Men's as well but not doing the Paddington Gift - I'm pre-booking seats in the M.A. Noble stand this year.
    I'm in love with my car. Got a feel for my automobile.

So Melb, I agree about right down there, I went to one match years ago and it was romper stomper.
    Make it a sydney game Ian - we have heaps of females/families apart from the good football at SFC.

Pax, the girls have picked up their game - look forward what you think over the 2days.
    YNWA ! off to CL 2018.
    Sydney is Sky Blue HAL Premiers/Champions 2017 - the Double.

Quote Originally Posted by Paxton View Post
    I'm giving the women's ashes a go this year. They're playing a day/night test at North Sydney Oval the second week of November. I'm going to head up for the Saturday and Sunday. Will be a good opportunity for a beer if nothing else.

I will I'll be at the SCG with bells on for the Men's as well but not doing the Paddington Gift - I'm pre-booking seats in the M.A. Noble stand this year.
    I would love to attend some cricket this season, just don't think it will happen
    History is a statement, the future is a question.

Quote Originally Posted by Archilino View Post
    Two things to prare yourself for when you go to an A-league game, firstly the lack of women there, AFL thesedays has a 50/50 split guys to girls but soccer would be 80/20 and secondly hoards of teenagers roaming the grounds looking to fight anyone wearing opposing colours. Apart from that you'll have a ball. Also an NBA fan, Knicks but we are consistantly crap so low expectatons thus season, definately going to an NBL game soon, amazing how its taken off again in the lasr couple of years, best it been since the Gaze era.

Do you think they will hold a NBA game in Australia?

Tickets will be ridiculous
    History is a statement, the future is a question.

MELB nearly beat OKC so I’d love to see a rematch here at Rod Laver in front of 20,000.

As far as a season NBA game I doubt it but would be cool.
    My Falcon family heritage: XY V8 Falcon 500, XYGT, XBGT, XC 351 GS, XD 4.1 Spack, EF wagon, AU Wagon, AU2 Wagon, AU2 XR8, BA XR8, BF XR8, FG XR6, Lucky last: Sprint 8. Oh wait, AU3 XLS Marlin Ute!

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324