Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: My Silhouette on Cashmere BFII Ghia :)

Validated User
    thats weird theyre showing for me

I can see them.

Validated User
    thoughtssssss

For me they are too bright.

Your car is deep, dark and mysterious.

Those wheels clash and look almost "kim kardashian".....
    A velocitatem terram

Google-Fu, the ancient snowflake art of knowing little, understanding less but believing anything they find on Google as the word of God.

I like it, but the silver or black centres would look tops with the chrome bands. I think that would bring more class than a full polished wheel.

great pick up too, I love the interior in these.

Quote Originally Posted by flappist View Post
    For me they are too bright.

Your car is deep, dark and mysterious.

Those wheels clash and look almost "kim kardashian".....
    I think that effect is because the chop has that side of the car in the shade and the rims' brightness hasn't been toned down. In reality they wouldn't be as bright if they were in the shade.
    “…The lies (Western slander) which well-meaning zeal has heaped round this man are disgraceful to ourselves only…How one man single-handedly, could weld warring tribes and wandering Bedouins into a most powerful and civilized nation in less than two decades….A silent great soul, one of that who cannot but be earnest. He was to kindle the world; the world’s Maker had ordered so." - Thomas Carlyle

Nah - but horse's for course's......
    I find chrome shiny wheels only look great when brand spanking new or they are for a trailed show pony, once used and worn they don't look anywhere near as good unless your an anal retentive like some I know and won't name LOL.......though the worst don't post here sadly.
    YNWA ! off to CL 2018.
    Sydney is Sky Blue HAL Premiers/Champions 2017 - the Double.

Validated User
    Hey guys huge updates coming haha, got some new wheels, Starcorp/Zenetti Kaotiks. Rears: 20x10 (245/35/20) and Fronts: 20x8.5 (235/30/20). Brand new tyres and stretched so it doesnt look too bad still need to roll the guards and get the really low springs in.

Would sell the wheels for a decent offer
    Also, got the tail lights sprayed with some black in the clear at the panelbeaters. its a really nice shiny effect, and doesnt affect light output. what do you guys think?

most exciting is that i picked up a garrett 35/40 off a bf, just needs a new front turbine cause this ones gone. so thinking of getting a whole new core and converting it to external wastegate. gonna get it ceramic coated black along with the metal piping im gonna make up and everything else in the bay.. idea is to be full stealth. also got the exhaust manifold and dump pipe and an fg cooler but it has the plastic end tanks so gonna go with an fg f6 cooler pretty sure. all this stuff for an absolute steal off my mate also got a custom 3" catback with a straight through muffler and hotdog, will be going ceramic black with a 4" single dump tip. heres some pics:

Will be building this along with my uncle and a few friends. Im so excited. Will be running e85 straight form the get go, so hopefully a 300+ rwkw e85 tune and a 260rwkw 98 tune. Stock motor should be fine except for valve springs with this power and e85 short term. long term a motor will be being built. thanks for reading

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hamoudy10 For This Useful Post:

Falc'man (23rd October 2013),HSE2 (23rd October 2013)

Very nice.
    “…The lies (Western slander) which well-meaning zeal has heaped round this man are disgraceful to ourselves only…How one man single-handedly, could weld warring tribes and wandering Bedouins into a most powerful and civilized nation in less than two decades….A silent great soul, one of that who cannot but be earnest. He was to kindle the world; the world’s Maker had ordered so." - Thomas Carlyle

Validated User
    thank you very much brother. must catch up soon!! come down to harrys this week. also ten3ad 3layk bel se7a wel 3afye

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast