Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Nrl 2013 and 2014

Don't forget the warriors....
    Quote Originally Posted by Falc'man View Post
    In the words of a wise man: if you don't read the papers you're uninformed, if you do read the papers you're misinformed.

yer big win for your guys last night Falc - was it their GF LOL.......
    Chooks are not my beloved's if theres such a word, just till last night they have been strong, as you know a loss this time of the year can be the kick in the arse contenders need, thanks for nothing Sharks
    defective - here's my spin, replace the warriors with the all blacks then they'll be contenders mind you the turn around has been awesum.
    YNWA ! off to CL 2018.
    Sydney is Sky Blue HAL Premiers/Champions 2017 - the Double.

Oh, did I say "chooks"? I meant Sea Eagles.
    “…The lies (Western slander) which well-meaning zeal has heaped round this man are disgraceful to ourselves only…How one man single-handedly, could weld warring tribes and wandering Bedouins into a most powerful and civilized nation in less than two decades….A silent great soul, one of that who cannot but be earnest. He was to kindle the world; the world’s Maker had ordered so." - Thomas Carlyle

Quote Originally Posted by FTe217 View Post
    defective - here's my spin, replace the warriors with the all blacks then they'll be contenders mind you the turn around has been awesum.
    They certainly test your loyalty some times... Can bea damned frustrating team to support.
    Quote Originally Posted by Falc'man View Post
    In the words of a wise man: if you don't read the papers you're uninformed, if you do read the papers you're misinformed.

defective nothing compares to a longer suffering parra supporter
    YNWA ! off to CL 2018.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to FTe217 For This Useful Post:

defective (27th August 2013)

So the Chooks and Rabbits fight out who's Minor Prems for 2013 - should be a good game to watch.
    YNWA ! off to CL 2018.

Well it wasn't that good tbh - both teams were choking through the game, coughing up plenty of ball.
    Souths didn't get ingliss into the game enough in the 2nd - without him doing his bit they just don't deliver as much.
    SBW did his bit setting up the chooks win in the end.

Well the eagles loss to penrith could be a god send imo - having made the storm look ordinary the week before they must have turned up against the panthers complacent, hopefully no injuries coming into the finals.
    We have to turn it up against the chooks Sat night that I'm sure we will !

So below is next weeks games :

FRIDAY
    Qualifying final
    Rabbitohs v Storm
    7.45pm at ANZ Stadium

The above is a cracker first up ! lets see if the bunnies man up this game and win.

SATURDAY
    Elimination final
    Sharks v Cowboys
    4pm at Allianz Stadium

Well a nothing game here imo, sorry Youssef LOL, I can't see the sharks stopping Thurston/Bowen.

Qualifying final
    Roosters v Sea Eagles
    Saturday, 7pm at Allianz Stadium

Eagles to win LOL......

SUNDAY
    Elimination final
    Bulldogs v Knights
    Sunday, 4pm at ANZ Stadium

Well who cares LOL...beat yourselves up but I suppose the Dogs should get through on this one.

Again parra cop another 50+ hammering, seriously this is beyound a joke.
    Notable happy mention Broncos not contesting the finals hehe and the mighty saints gone from premiers in 2010 to chumps with the bronks hehe
    YNWA ! off to CL 2018.

You may need to give your goalkicker a few tips Maurie.

Don't know about the Dogs, they've been underwhelming recently but they turn it up come finals time. Thing is they're up against a team coached by the best.

The Sharks should beat the Cowboys. I'm happy for the Cowboys and JT to make the finals - they came from nowhere, winning their last 6... too bad they prematurely sacked their coach.

I'm picking both Roosters and Storm to win over Manly and Souths.
    “…The lies (Western slander) which well-meaning zeal has heaped round this man are disgraceful to ourselves only…How one man single-handedly, could weld warring tribes and wandering Bedouins into a most powerful and civilized nation in less than two decades….A silent great soul, one of that who cannot but be earnest. He was to kindle the world; the world’s Maker had ordered so." - Thomas Carlyle

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Falc'man For This Useful Post:

project 064 (9th September 2013)

Yes well your right there - these games coming up a win can be only the difference by goal kicking, we are in trouble there tbh. Stop making sense !

Look Desi is never to be underestimated having a team ready for the big games hence why I picked them
    I picked the cowgirls purely because of Thurston, if his forwards gain enough initiative giving him the space needed he'll be hard to control but there is one factor that has kept working against them, playing in sydney and you guys just may prevail.

I feel the storm will overcome the bunnies as well.
    Come on we will beat the chooks
    YNWA ! off to CL 2018.

Validated User
    Quote Originally Posted by FTe217 View Post
    defective nothing compares to a longer suffering parra supporter
    Yeah, being a Panthers supporter, I still cop a razzing even though I work in the Pilbara Region, mostly by "bro" Warrior Supporters!!!

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast