Thread: Getting The Most Out The Market Place

Enjoying FOA's Final Masterpiece Perko's Avatar

Getting The Most Out The Market Place

With new businesses coming on board we should use this opportunity to make the most out of the Market Place. We can support these companies and as much as they support us. The hope is that in the long term we will have a group of businesses that are as loyal to us as we will be to them. Even to the point of having forum member only privileges.

With this in mind please consider the following

• If you know of businesses that would be good to have here then post them. I will follow them up and get them on board. Even if you just give me their details or facebook title.
    • If you have information or products that you are interested in and they are not in the forum, then post your request here. I will do my best to contact the businesses or find new ones. Remember your input is what makes this area really hum. If businesses know what you want we can start threads for them.
    • If you purchase from these business put some posts up about your experience. Giving public feedback is a great form of support and it lets everyone know what it is like to deal with that business.

We have the opportunity to do this area differently so I invite you to get involved.
    Ford Heritage : KF Laser, XF Ute, XH Tradesman Ute, EL Futura, AU2 Ute, XD Ute, XH XR6 Ute, BA XR8 Ute, SX Territory, BF XR8 Sedan, EB2 S XR6, EB1 S XR8, WQ Fiesta, FGX XR8

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Perko For This Useful Post:

4Vman (7th May 2014),Falc'man (7th May 2014),FTe217 (8th May 2014),Lynton (7th May 2014)

I bought a lot of stuff off Tuff Car Parts on AFF and Justin is very helpful, he sorted me out good with the exhaust on my Falcon, sourced me exactly what I wanted rather than what was easy for him to sell.

Customer service 10/10 would be good to have them up in the market place.

https://www.facebook.com/tuffcarparts?fref=nf

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Franco Cozzo For This Useful Post:

Falc'man (13th May 2014),Perko (13th May 2014)

Thanks Damo. I will chase this up later in the week.
    Ford Heritage : KF Laser, XF Ute, XH Tradesman Ute, EL Futura, AU2 Ute, XD Ute, XH XR6 Ute, BA XR8 Ute, SX Territory, BF XR8 Sedan, EB2 S XR6, EB1 S XR8, WQ Fiesta, FGX XR8

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Perko For This Useful Post:

Franco Cozzo (13th May 2014)

Any luck?

Quote Originally Posted by Big Damo View Post
    Any luck?
    Sorry mate I have been completely tied up with work and will be for another couple of weeks. I have about 6 guys to contact and I will get to them. Just need a couple of weeks to get some work out of the way.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Perko For This Useful Post:

Franco Cozzo (31st May 2014)