Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Welcome Leather FX

Enjoying FOA's Final Masterpiece Perko's Avatar

Welcome Leather FX

Leather FX is a brilliant business run by one of our own members, Drew. He takes absolute pride in all your trimming needs whether it be seats, steering wheels, door trims or anything else you could imagine. After talking to him for over half an hour I am confident that he will be able to do more that offer forum members great pricing. He has a wealth of knowledge on the use of quality products, new market trends and how to get the most out of your modding dollar.

Be sure to check out his Facebook page and while you are there don't forget to "like" it. Over the coming weeks we will be releasing some extra information about exciting new things happening with Leather FX.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Leath...521971?fref=ts
    Ford Heritage : KF Laser, XF Ute, XH Tradesman Ute, EL Futura, AU2 Ute, XD Ute, XH XR6 Ute, BA XR8 Ute, SX Territory, BF XR8 Sedan, EB2 S XR6, EB1 S XR8, WQ Fiesta, FGX XR8, PX2 Ranger

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Perko For This Useful Post:

Falc'man (8th May 2014)

Can we get quotes form here or do I have to go to thier factory?

Should be fine to any quotes from here. Drew's internet is down for next couple of days. Don't forget if you purchase something, start a thread and describe your experience.
    Ford Heritage : KF Laser, XF Ute, XH Tradesman Ute, EL Futura, AU2 Ute, XD Ute, XH XR6 Ute, BA XR8 Ute, SX Territory, BF XR8 Sedan, EB2 S XR6, EB1 S XR8, WQ Fiesta, FGX XR8, PX2 Ranger

Good to see you on board Drew.

Let me say that Drew is one person that has always had a passion for his Ford's and giving them some of his own personal touches, this reflects on his products and the quality of the materials and workmanship.
    Growing old is compulsory, growing up is optional!

Quote Originally Posted by Perko View Post
    Should be fine to any quotes from here. Drew's internet is down for next couple of days. Don't forget if you purchase something, start a thread and describe your experience.
    I just wanna get a price on redoing an FG steering wheel and the manual gear knob.

Hi Guys,

And thanks for the kind words Perko and Lynton.

I am currently based in Canberra but I do have trusted contractors in VIC, QLD, and SA. I also have contacts in TAS, Sydney, and WA.

I will visit here often and happy to quote through a PM or if you are in a hurry I always welcome a phone call.

My website will undergo some changes soon to add a better pic gallery but I always add interesting pics to my facebook page so please get liking!

Quote Originally Posted by VZTRT View Post
    I just wanna get a price on redoing an FG steering wheel.
    I'd be curious on that one too...
    Quote Originally Posted by Falc'man View Post
    In the words of a wise man: if you don't read the papers you're uninformed, if you do read the papers you're misinformed.

Validated User
    Drew re-did my EL GT Steering wheel... i almost don't want to fit it to the car it looks so good lol!
    EL GT #124
    BA Fairlane Boss 260 Turbo
    Fox Thunderbird
    MN12 Thunderbird
    US Explorer

Quote Originally Posted by EFFalcon View Post
    Drew re-did my EL GT Steering wheel... i almost don't want to fit it to the car it looks so good lol!
    Got any pics that you can throw up here mate?

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to vegabass For This Useful Post:

Burnout (20th May 2014),Falc'man (15th May 2014),Franco Cozzo (17th May 2014),Perko (15th May 2014),TICK4D-TAS (15th May 2014)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast