Page 55 of 116 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765105 ... LastLast

Thread: Day to day encounters thread

Oh Damo, you remind me of my eldest son,
    A lot to learn yet grasshopper.
    YNWA ! off to CL 2018.
    Sydney is Sky Blue HAL Premiers/Champions 2017 - the Double.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to FTe217 For This Useful Post:

Randel (24th January 2016)

Just needs a burnout pad and a couple of vn commo's ...

Quote Originally Posted by galaxy xr8 View Post
    I’m not acting like I am, but I can tell you honestly that if I were in business with another and just starting out, I sure as hell wouldn’t have an attitude like you’ve got.
    Me and my attitude, already beaten competition established in the region for decades, smashed sales records for one particular supplier for the entire region in the last 15 years.

A bit more to improve on but we will get there in due course
    Last edited by Franco Cozzo; 24th January 2016 at 11:09 PM.

Well then keep doing what you are doing.

But stop posting so much about it on the internet just continue the standard

You will thank me later....

Quote Originally Posted by Dazzlr View Post
    Well then keep doing what you are doing.

But stop posting so much about it on the internet just continue the standard

You will thank me later....
    I still remember what you told me at the pub, its happening but slowly brother.

Ditched personal FB account and haven't looked back.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Franco Cozzo For This Useful Post:

13726548 (24th January 2016)

You are a top kid , you and i are both easily led and that is what bothers me.

I would smash someone into oblivion if he was in my personal space, i even went looking for him last week.

Deleting facebook did not erradicate my demons but i am seriously trying to keep my opinions to myself.

Sleep more, eat healthy and stop trying to impress those dark room muppets !

Concentrate your energy on paying customers and towards sole ownership of your business and don't allow the internet to bite you in the arse

Will post my invoice later...

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 13726548 For This Useful Post:

defective (25th January 2016),Franco Cozzo (24th January 2016)

Quote Originally Posted by TICK4D-TAS View Post
    Dunno about trend, but apart from a van, there is sfa out there for business that is exempt from fbt.
    Remove the FBT and lets see how popular they are.

Quote Originally Posted by TICK4D-TAS View Post
    Not experienced any of your observations with mine Damo. And I can tell you that no focus has burned me off from the lights, even a v6 commodore on p plates couldn't beat me! ( that was to prove a point to the little twat) the PX2 whilst having the same outputs as that PX, the update has a different calibration and different power range according to the media reviews.

Admittedly, it no F6 that I am used too, but i have never found it gutless out out of breath wishing I never got it.

Use mine for work every day, it fits 5 of us in when needed, one of my guys has a Navara and commented on how much more space and comfortable it is. Also carry all the tools and ladder that I need in the back, all tow nearly 2800kg of trailer and race car. Can't see the focus diesel doing that!

But hey, horses for courses. You don't like it and no one is forcing you to buy it.
    Well said.
    Even my gutless D4 auto Hilux hardly is left behind at the lights, just depends how you drive them.
    Handling, mine even with a 2" lift handles farfar better than the OE crap - tight and holds its own street wise, anyone want a drag on dirt tracks or the beach ?

They'll still be popular even without FBT, there is nothing to fullfill the same need in 2wd - a 2 door ute today is yesterday to many, for some still relative thats fine..
    YNWA ! off to CL 2018.
    Sydney is Sky Blue HAL Premiers/Champions 2017 - the Double.

After all these years, my BA has finally stumbled. The ignition switch has broken (or fallen apart inside). No starty, no worky. Looks like another job for the weekend in addition to the rest of the things I am supposed to do

Quote Originally Posted by Road_Warrior View Post
    After all these years, my BA has finally stumbled. The ignition switch has broken (or fallen apart inside). No starty, no worky. Looks like another job for the weekend in addition to the rest of the things I am supposed to do
    Easiest way is to replace steering column, get another from the wrecker and swap them out/in.

BA won't have the steering angle sensor so you shouldn't have any lights to clear.

Page 55 of 116 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765105 ... LastLast