Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Everest revealed

Quote Originally Posted by Falc'man View Post
    Well you had me going. I knew it couldn't have been - it doesn't look that good.

You are in denial. I didnt fall for norms trap
    History is a statement, the future is a question.

Quote Originally Posted by Elks View Post
    I Like too. But I must note the cool wheels and tyre combo that gave the concept vehicle such stance, have of course gone missing.

FFS Ford. You just saved $200 a car and made it look like a Prado not an X5.

Before

Attachment 764

Attachment 765

After

Attachment 766
    Well done Youssef - the concept stance wheels and aggressive tyre pattern suits it far more for me.
    Front end looks tuff - wider headlights etc, when I look at terris those narrow front lights are too small imo or I suppose my taste.
    Funnily looking at the rear of the concept one those tail lights if narrowed out similarity to FGX tail lights then incl the chrome strip has some type of similarity.
    Not sure about the dash - wish for the eyebrow mustang style
    YNWA ! off to CL 2018.
    Sydney is Sky Blue HAL Premiers/Champions 2017 - the Double.

Quote Originally Posted by HSE2 View Post
    You are in denial. I didnt fall for norms trap
    I tried baiting you with the double brow comment and that didn't work so I had to try a little harder.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Falc'man For This Useful Post:

HSE2 (14th November 2014)

I tried baiting you with the double brow comment and that didn't work so I had to try a little harder.
    Very low brow of you......
    My Falcon family heritage: XY V8 Falcon 500, XYGT, XBGT, XC 351 GS, XD 4.1 Spack, EF wagon, AU Wagon, AU2 Wagon, AU2 XR8, BA XR8, BF XR8, FG XR6, Lucky last: Sprint 8. Oh wait, AU3 XLS Marlin Ute!

Quote Originally Posted by 4Vman View Post
    Very low brow of you......
    You helped.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Falc'man For This Useful Post:

4Vman (14th November 2014)

Here is a better photo of that interior

"You might not notice them, but those few standing proud are the reason some can stand at all."

What dont you like about that Dave?

By right it should be cheaper than Territory otherwise Australians have been royally shafted by that wonderfully unfair trade agreement. Even Americans are selling their SRT cheaper than our GT so what right does Thailand have to sell for more than Tez?
    The Ranger is overpriced over here so what makes you think this will be cheap? Its also bigger then the Terri (still shit 3rd row seats).

But looking at plenty of SUV's in the current market the quality of the interior is there. Might be a tad bland but its nicer then the Japs/Koreans and our own Terri.

The cluster is actually pretty awesome and I so wished they would have put it in here for FGX/SZII. The Sync will be the same as Falcon/Terri with regional software.

Yeah, i resisted that one too. People like me will be minority with our impression on the design of the dash, i know and appreciate that.

Quote Originally Posted by HSE2 View Post
    What dont you like about that Dave?
    The other shot shows a disconnect between the HMI and the centre stack. It doesn't look right and does my head in. I's say the overwhelming use of beige in that interior spec doesn't do it any favours either.

That said the above image shows it off in a much more positive light and I can see the subtle Lincoln design touches there too. Still too much beige though.
    "You might not notice them, but those few standing proud are the reason some can stand at all."

Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast