Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: FGX XR8 - Visiting a Falcon Fanatic

FGX XR8 - Visiting a Falcon Fanatic

“…The lies (Western slander) which well-meaning zeal has heaped round this man are disgraceful to ourselves only…How one man single-handedly, could weld warring tribes and wandering Bedouins into a most powerful and civilized nation in less than two decades….A silent great soul, one of that who cannot but be earnest. He was to kindle the world; the world’s Maker had ordered so." - Thomas Carlyle

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Falc'man For This Useful Post:

FTe217 (14th February 2015),HSE2 (15th February 2015),Perko (14th February 2015)

Giggling like primary school kids.
    “…The lies (Western slander) which well-meaning zeal has heaped round this man are disgraceful to ourselves only…How one man single-handedly, could weld warring tribes and wandering Bedouins into a most powerful and civilized nation in less than two decades….A silent great soul, one of that who cannot but be earnest. He was to kindle the world; the world’s Maker had ordered so." - Thomas Carlyle

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Falc'man For This Useful Post:

FTe217 (14th February 2015),Randel (14th February 2015)

Quote Originally Posted by Falc'man View Post
    Giggling like primary school kids.
    funny thing is, that's what my mate and I were like with the first test drive of the supercharged beast - we were giggling like school girls!!!!

Falc'man are u able to put a link up to you tube as I can't see the vid here.
    Cheers

i still giggle and smile every time i thro it some jandle and hear the SC whine.....lol

Quote Originally Posted by andrewforbes View Post
    Falc'man are u able to put a link up to you tube as I can't see the vid here.
    Cheers
    No worries

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zknFd2ViD40

Enjoying FOA's Final Masterpiece Perko's Avatar
    This is exactly what the XR8 is all about, the smile factor. I don't care that it laps a track 0.8 seconds slower than a Commodore. No Commodore can make me giggle like that. That is why the XR8 is the choice each time.
    Ford Heritage : KF Laser, XF Ute, XH Tradesman Ute, EL Futura, AU2 Ute, XD Ute, XH XR6 Ute, BA XR8 Ute, SX Territory, BF XR8 Sedan, EB2 S XR6, EB1 S XR8, WQ Fiesta, FGX XR8, PX2 Ranger

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Perko For This Useful Post:

Falc'man (15th February 2015)

Quote Originally Posted by Perko View Post
    This is exactly what the XR8 is all about, the smile factor. I don't care that it laps a track 0.8 seconds slower than a Commodore. No Commodore can make me giggle like that. That is why the XR8 is the choice each time.
    100% correct, who really cares if its a tad slower than a door, if it feels good, drive it ...!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Bluestuff1 For This Useful Post:

Perko (15th February 2015)

I just want one
    History is a statement, the future is a question.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to HSE2 For This Useful Post:

Perko (15th February 2015)

Enjoying FOA's Final Masterpiece Perko's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HSE2 View Post
    I just want one
    Well stop whinging and just get one.
    Ford Heritage : KF Laser, XF Ute, XH Tradesman Ute, EL Futura, AU2 Ute, XD Ute, XH XR6 Ute, BA XR8 Ute, SX Territory, BF XR8 Sedan, EB2 S XR6, EB1 S XR8, WQ Fiesta, FGX XR8, PX2 Ranger

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast