Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: 2015 AFL Season.

Quote Originally Posted by TS50 View Post
    even this Cowley case from Freeo, it was round 17 last year,
    if they are so sure it was illegal drugs, charge him and get on with it. This is stupid
    The time these imbeciles take to do anything is baffling..... They always seem to time announcements to rain on critical events too.
    My Falcon family heritage: XY V8 Falcon 500, XYGT, XBGT, XC 351 GS, XD 4.1 Spack, EF wagon, AU Wagon, AU2 Wagon, AU2 XR8, BA XR8, BF XR8, FG XR6, Lucky last: Sprint 8. Oh wait, AU3 XLS Marlin Ute!

I agree
    2002 T3 Manual Naroma Blue TS-50 (049)Sunroof, Premium Sound, Black/Blue Leather, Brembos

NOT GUILTY!!!

Thank fuck that's over, now can we move on and play footy?!
    My Falcon family heritage: XY V8 Falcon 500, XYGT, XBGT, XC 351 GS, XD 4.1 Spack, EF wagon, AU Wagon, AU2 Wagon, AU2 XR8, BA XR8, BF XR8, FG XR6, Lucky last: Sprint 8. Oh wait, AU3 XLS Marlin Ute!

must have paid them off
    History is a statement, the future is a question.

Wow. Would have thought they would get done.

Guess that means Melbourne are off the Hook as well....or did that die away and they concentrated on just the one team?

No, they couldn't find any evidence they took anything illegal.....

Quote Originally Posted by TS50 View Post
    ASADA seem to drag everything on for ever
    They are losing any credibility they have with the general public
    I really didn't think ASADA had any credibility ? - how they came out with the previous labor gov was the biggest load of bollocks anyone had heard of in sport incl globally.
    Aussie sport was taken into disrepute - not just nrl - gayfl.
    I haven't really followed the southern scenario/s but obviously know of Herd. A club stalwart/legend being reamed by his own governing body as well as what had happenned to the nrl Sharks up here. Absolutely disgusting.
    I was listening of all people on Sydney radio this morn Sam Newman - my god FFS always thought this guy has been a drip but I did admire his view/stance of utter disgust on the scenario - Dimetriou/ASADA and good ol Labor of the time announcing their great discovery in aussie sport.
    Then just a week prior had the current afl ceo performing just as bad covering things up and trying to justify their case.
    So much for the no1 sports admin.
    Glad to hear of the verdict.
    YNWA ! off to CL 2018.
    Sydney is Sky Blue HAL Premiers/Champions 2017 - the Double.

ASADA are a disgrace.

From the beginning they and the AFL have waged a personal vendetta against Essendon.

All this chest beating and ACC theatrics showed they thought they were on a winner.

They got so far down the track there was no turning back and so invested in getting their first "kill" that they lost all sight of the fact they actually needed evidence and to be able to prove they did anything wrong....

I wish Essendon could sue for damages on the basis the entire case was ill conceived, lacking evidence and vexatious...

When you get the ASADA CEO making such strong prejudicial statements like this:

“What happened at Essendon in 2012 was, in my opinion, absolutely and utterly disgraceful. It was not a supplements program but an injection regime and the players and the fans were so poorly let down by the club,” said McDevitt.
    You realise they are no longer an impartial body dealing with facts but a rogue Govt dept looking for blood....

He should not have an opinion, he should simply deal with FACTS and EVIDENCE.

ASADA's problem was they can't prove what was given to the players however neither can Essendon themselves, they have no idea what Dank injected the players with be it legal or illegal.

Quote Originally Posted by Archilino View Post
    ASADA's problem was they can't prove what was given to the players however neither can Essendon themselves, they have no idea what Dank injected the players with be it legal or illegal.
    Nobody can prove anything which is why The Club, Hird and Bomber got fines. Essendon were guilty of poor record keeping and stupidity.

ASADA have been told what the players were given, ASADA chose not to believe them.

Effectively ASADA took the position of guilty by association with Dank and Charter.

Not a single player has tested positive to any banned substance. Not 1.

Without evidence or an admission or a positive drug test why on earth did ASADA pursue this????

Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast