Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: 2015 AFL Season.

I do really wonder if this is over tho
    ASADA think they are gods, and I am sure will appeal the decision, or something
    Too much of an embarrassment for them
    However in my eyes, they are the ones that have bought sports into disrepute
    2002 T3 Manual Naroma Blue TS-50 (049)Sunroof, Premium Sound, Black/Blue Leather, Brembos

2. The Following User Says Thank You to TS50 For This Useful Post:

4Vman (31st March 2015)

Asada are going to appeal ive heard.
    Backs to the wall they have to.
    YNWA ! off to CL 2018.
    Sydney is Sky Blue HAL Premiers/Champions 2017 - the Double.

Quote Originally Posted by FTe217 View Post
    Asada are going to appeal ive heard.
    Backs to the wall they have to.
    Easy to do when its tax payers money....

The CEO is a vindictive parasite.

They cant win, if they had the evidence they wouldn't be in this position....

Both Dank and Charter have been interviewed now.

Charter said this arvo he bowed out when ASADA tried to coerce him into twisting his evidence to support them!!!!

What dogs...

Charter confirmed the players received Amino acid (peptides), vitamin B and multi vitamin injections. NOT the peptide Thymosin that ASADA's case hinges on..
    My Falcon family heritage: XY V8 Falcon 500, XYGT, XBGT, XC 351 GS, XD 4.1 Spack, EF wagon, AU Wagon, AU2 Wagon, AU2 XR8, BA XR8, BF XR8, FG XR6, Lucky last: Sprint 8. Oh wait, AU3 XLS Marlin Ute!

they are parisites
    grubs like these ruin sport
    2002 T3 Manual Naroma Blue TS-50 (049)Sunroof, Premium Sound, Black/Blue Leather, Brembos

Well well well.

Apparently it will be revealed in due course Essendon were tested more than any other club DURING the 2012 season (the season in question) and neither A or B samples showed anything abnormal, in fact samples were set overseas for confirmation...
    My Falcon family heritage: XY V8 Falcon 500, XYGT, XBGT, XC 351 GS, XD 4.1 Spack, EF wagon, AU Wagon, AU2 Wagon, AU2 XR8, BA XR8, BF XR8, FG XR6, Lucky last: Sprint 8. Oh wait, AU3 XLS Marlin Ute!

Quote Originally Posted by FTe217 View Post
    I was listening of all people on Sydney radio this morn Sam Newman - my god FFS always thought this guy has been a drip but I did admire his view/stance of utter disgust on the scenario - Dimetriou/ASADA and good ol Labor of the time announcing their great discovery in aussie sport.
    Newman has been saying since day 1 that this was BS. He would probably have enough contacts to know what was going on more then the Media circus.

Quote Originally Posted by 4Vman View Post
    Well well well.

Apparently it will be revealed in due course Essendon were tested more than any other club DURING the 2012 season (the season in question) and neither A or B samples showed anything abnormal, in fact samples were set overseas for confirmation...

Yet Footy Classified seems to suggest that ASADA cound't find these samples after.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to VZTRT For This Useful Post:

4Vman (31st March 2015)

Alan Jones owned Gilan on radio today too when pressed on the witness tampering by ASADA....

Clearly the AFL and ASADA wanted to get Essendon at all costs till the AFL realised they didn't have any evidence and were shitting in their own nest....

Regardless of what you think of Danks and Charter they are both rock solid there's nothing wrong.

Alan Jones owned Gilan on radio today too when pressed on the witness tampering by ASADA....

Clearly the AFL and ASADA wanted to get Essendon at all costs till the AFL realised they didn't have any evidence and were shitting in their own nest....
    Sounds like the NRL and the Cronulla Sharks. What an expensive joke. Our Sports Drug authority is a laughing stock today.
    I'm in love with my car. Got a feel for my automobile.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Paxton For This Useful Post:

4Vman (31st March 2015)

I'd also say that they wanted to take any focus away from the other teams that had the same regime. I find it funny that the report into suppliments programs by AFL clubs was released during the Grand Final when no one cared.

Quote Originally Posted by VZTRT View Post
    I'd also say that they wanted to take any focus away from the other teams that had the same regime. I find it funny that the report into suppliments programs by AFL clubs was released during the Grand Final when no one cared.
    Danks claims he has documentation from the AFL approving their supplement program too, it was cutting edge and boundary pushing, but it wasn't across the line.

He's hinting at a civil suit against the AFL and this will form part of his case.

I think Vlad jumped off the ship when he realised he's going down at some point and Gilans left holding the baby...

Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast