Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Councils gone mad.

Councils gone mad.

Right, I got an infringement notice off the council today because guess what?!

I put a Tim tam packet in the recycle bin.....

image.jpg

So the driver had to stop the truck, get out, fill in the form and apply it...

It's cost them more to do that than it costs to divert the offending plastic package at the recycle center...

FML they'll hear about it tomorrow too....
    My Falcon family heritage: XY V8 Falcon 500, XYGT, XBGT, XC 351 GS, XD 4.1 Spack, EF wagon, AU Wagon, AU2 Wagon, AU2 XR8, BA XR8, BF XR8, FG XR6, Lucky last: Sprint 8. Oh wait, AU3 XLS Marlin Ute!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to 4Vman For This Useful Post:

Burnout (26th April 2015)

you can afford Tim Tams?
    2002 T3 Manual Naroma Blue TS-50 (049)Sunroof, Premium Sound, Black/Blue Leather, Brembos

Up here people putting engine blocks in recycling was apparently so common that they had to run an ad campaign which specifically mentioned you cant put them in recycling bins

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Donut King For This Useful Post:

4Vman (23rd April 2015)

Quote Originally Posted by TS50 View Post
    you can afford Tim Tams?
    A friend told me the councils monitoring my eating habits now too and it serves me right.. LOL
    My Falcon family heritage: XY V8 Falcon 500, XYGT, XBGT, XC 351 GS, XD 4.1 Spack, EF wagon, AU Wagon, AU2 Wagon, AU2 XR8, BA XR8, BF XR8, FG XR6, Lucky last: Sprint 8. Oh wait, AU3 XLS Marlin Ute!

LOL what a crackup. You certainly have some doozy's over east with your Councils.
    "You might not notice them, but those few standing proud are the reason some can stand at all."

They're getting a call first thing tomorrow.

I've also remembered i'm entitled to free 2 hard waste collections a year.

Ive got one left to book in, they'll be sending a truck out from the depot to collect guess what.....

An empty Tim Tam packet....

Tell them that recycling is obviously too hard so you will not do it anymore.
    A velocitatem terram

Google-Fu, the ancient snowflake art of knowing little, understanding less but believing anything they find on Google as the word of God.

Quote Originally Posted by flappist View Post
    Tell them that recycling is obviously too hard so you will not do it anymore.
    It does make you wonder.... Ffs the outer is plastic too, it's not outside the realms of logic to recycle that too....

It's like taking old furniture and clothes to the salvos, they only want new stuff.

Damo reported you
    YNWA ! off to CL 2018.
    Sydney is Sky Blue HAL Premiers/Champions 2017 - the Double.

Where is capt red?!!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast