Page 3 of 61 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: 2016 model year features revealed

Quote Originally Posted by prydey View Post
    that would have been where the driver started chucking the toys out of the pram if he couldn't get past someone, or if things weren't going his way..
    No that's Mateschitz Or RBR mode....
    My Falcon family heritage: XY V8 Falcon 500, XYGT, XBGT, XC 351 GS, XD 4.1 Spack, EF wagon, AU Wagon, AU2 Wagon, AU2 XR8, BA XR8, BF XR8, FG XR6, Lucky last: Sprint 8. Oh wait, AU3 XLS Marlin Ute!

You don't watch much f1 do you...

Quote Originally Posted by prydey View Post
    You don't watch much f1 do you...
    How can i??!! its not on TV anymore....
    My Falcon family heritage: XY V8 Falcon 500, XYGT, XBGT, XC 351 GS, XD 4.1 Spack, EF wagon, AU Wagon, AU2 Wagon, AU2 XR8, BA XR8, BF XR8, FG XR6, Lucky last: Sprint 8. Oh wait, AU3 XLS Marlin Ute!

Quote Originally Posted by 4Vman View Post
    I also seriously doubt there are many people who would spend $70+ K on a new car to burn up $1000 bucks of rear tyres for the fun of it either....
    Very true but remember in the eyes of the "expert road safety dickheads" everyone drives their 250km/h car at 250km/h all the time just because it can do it so there if there is a burnout capability then drivers with do a burn out every single time thy start.
    A velocitatem terram

Google-Fu, the ancient snowflake art of knowing little, understanding less but believing anything they find on Google as the word of God.

Whats wrong with doing burnouts the old fashioned way?

Chances are its just been disabled in ECU firmware and switch blanks put over the switch, I'm sure the brains trust at SCT will figure out a way to enable it again.

Quote Originally Posted by flappist View Post
    Very true but remember in the eyes of the "expert road safety dickheads" everyone drives their 250km/h car at 250km/h all the time just because it can do it so there if there is a burnout capability then drivers with do a burn out every single time thy start.
    like how scruby thought their would be multitudes of 'hoons' all making their way to the NT to test their cars when the speed limit was removed. like some people have nothing better do than drive 1000's of km just to go a bit faster legally!!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to prydey For This Useful Post:

flappist (14th May 2015)

You will note that neither scrooby nor any of the other usual suspects have made the slightest noise about the open zone as it contradicts everything they stand for.
    A velocitatem terram

Google-Fu, the ancient snowflake art of knowing little, understanding less but believing anything they find on Google as the word of God.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Damo View Post
    Whats wrong with doing burnouts the old fashioned way?

Chances are its just been disabled in ECU firmware and switch blanks put over the switch, I'm sure the brains trust at SCT will figure out a way to enable it again.
    Seems people even need gizmos and help doing burnouts...

Just like reverse parking a car by yourself heal and toe is a thing of the past..

It's only got 300 kws. It needs all the help it can get.
    History is a statement, the future is a question.

Quote Originally Posted by HSE2 View Post
    It's only got 300 kws. It needs all the help it can get.
    LOL..

Page 3 of 61 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast