Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: MotoGP 2018

Quote Originally Posted by VZTRT View Post
    Congrats to Pedrosa. After a big year he seems to be getting back into the swing of it.
    Yer, Pedbot finally gets it together for his usual cameo at some stage during a season.
    Perennial bridesmaid, I'm sure he must have some dirt on a Repsol excute or 3 - has hardly delivered every season but good luck to him he's smarter than most retaining No2 plum ride for so long.

Agree Bricktop re Jorgay, I actually admired him once he settled in into motogp, he can ride awesum but is another spoilt kid, he's paying back Rossi for all the crap they went through when he first joined Yama when Rossi was the King, the sharing of tech was stopped by Rossi for he didn't like the young buck advancing and competing against so quick, bad blood has always been there.
    To walk into a hearing and demand more punishment on Rossi is pathetic, now I really hope the spoilt of of them all does the ride of his life and gains the Championship !
    Hard task but I'm certainly going to be on the edge of the seat watching this one as I'm sure all of us 2wheel enthusiats will.
    YNWA ! off to CL 2018.
    Sydney is Sky Blue HAL Premiers/Champions 2017 - the Double.

Can someone change this to 2016 now ?

Got to say, watching last night german motogp just kills F1 at present ! and we have an aussie starting to gain a reputation in his early days.

Wet race, that little bit of rubber foot print in these conditions really tests anyone/everyone as we know.
    Jorge, never been a wet track runner qualies near on back of the grid, same happened not long ago as well.
    Young Marquez on pole.
    Riders make decisions when to come in to change bikes on slicks or intermediates IF track starts to show a dry line - whereas unlike F1 your told when to come in or not.
    It was a top race - do yourself a favour and watch it somewhere via the wide world web.
    Love 4wheels but damn I love these 2 wheeled bullets ! and its big balled riders.
    YNWA ! off to CL 2018.

Good on Suzuki taking its 1st motogp win since '07.
    Every sport needs its minnow to pull off the unexpected and that they have.
    Well done Vinales rode into the history books.
    Crutchlow 2nd followed by Rossi.
    Marquez 4th and ticking over points maintaining a good a 50point lead from Rossi who now is 2nd 14points ahead of his team mate Lorenso.
    YNWA ! off to CL 2018.

Pedrosa's ride night was master class - hey what other incentive does a spaniard need winning their own GP.
    Loved seeing Jacks reaction in the kitter litter upon being taken out - well done mate and bad luck.
    Rossie at 38 leading the Championship.
    YNWA ! off to CL 2018.

This is sad fellas.....
    Can happen to any of us but its mad when its another top sportsmen/champion doing the norm suffering this after testing wot speeds for so long.....
    I watched alot of the KK's start in US Superbikes to motogp Champ.
    http://www.express.co.uk/sport/other...ael-Schumacher
    YNWA ! off to CL 2018.

Sadly, Nicky died this morning(last night)
    http://www.news.com.au/sport/motorsp...6e7dbc43ab28a8

very sad
    RIP
    2002 T3 Manual Naroma Blue TS-50 (049)Sunroof, Premium Sound, Black/Blue Leather, Brembos

Vale Nicky Hayden

I think I'm gonna go out and buy a RR Nicky Hayden lid to put with my other ones.

yer like wow, this is very sad news.
    RIP KK, you had done great, way way too young - Thanks for the memories, Honda had a very well mannered Champion back then.
    YNWA ! off to CL 2018.

Nothing like having Fox this weekend.
    Before the F1GP was motoGP in Assen.
    A mad track - a great race for ages.
    Now I quoted on the GP how good that was BUT imo motogp was even better ! yes I do love this sport and followed it for a longlong time but overall recent times it has served up closer racing than F1 the last 5-6yrs.
    This one was epic, Rossi wins at 38yrs his 115 gp, Agostino is at 121 or abouts.
    Rossi hasn't won one for on a year and many feel his winning days are numbered as expected BUT this guy is a Legend.
    He still is fast !
    Marquez for eg, was 4yrs old when Rossi won his first 125 race at Assen 20yrs earlier lol.......
    The stats are BS regards to this guy.
    The crowd love him, he's near on above the Ferrari Schumi fanboi's he is so liked and admired around the world.
    He's in the mix for the Championship amongst all the youngies.
    The racing was mad to watch, all over the track - dices everywhere.
    YNWA ! off to CL 2018.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast