Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 33

Thread: GTF and FGX models.

  1. #11
    Validated User Bluestuff1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Auckland NZ
    Posts
    2,269

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by TICK4D-TAS View Post
    163 1:18 was my last count.

    And yes, most probably could have bought a new GT with what I have spent !
    Im still a beginner, iv only got 63...

    about 1/2 of a new Mondi perhaps..?

    Oh shit, i just paid $440au for a Bluestuff 81 Bathurst ..........
    with exchange rate, and customs clearance , its probably going to be closer to
    $600nz plus...

    I want the Moffat brut 33 mustang if you've got a spare one..lol

  2. #12
    Validated User TICK4D-TAS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Tasmania
    Posts
    1,728
    Quote Originally Posted by FTe217 View Post
    @ $350 a pop for averages sake thats $57k - I expect some you have paid for more near on the $500 mark so easy GT/P lol......
    Don't do that. Its like race car receipts. You just don't keep them! But having said that, I do need to have my collection valued for Insurance.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bluestuff1 View Post
    Im still a beginner, iv only got 63...

    about 1/2 of a new Mondi perhaps..?

    Oh shit, i just paid $440au for a Bluestuff 81 Bathurst ..........
    with exchange rate, and customs clearance , its probably going to be closer to
    $600nz plus...

    I want the Moffat brut 33 mustang if you've got a spare one..lol
    All of mine are V8 supercars. From 93 EB onwards. In my collection I have every FPR / PRA car, SBR, Britek and I am missing 1 car to complete my DJR collection from 93 to current. I also have all of the Seton FTR cars, and a few random ones. Just stuff like Frostys development series that was made as a code 3, his cars for Larkham, also his first ever Bathurst car with SBR. That is a custom one. His first Bathurst pole car with FPR etc. I have filled 3 display cabinets and need more room.

    I think I have 11 cars on order with my local model shop, that is just all this years cars. And I also have the 1:12 2013 Bathurst winner on order. Not sure where I am going to put that one!!

  3. #13
    Mr Aftermarket :) FTe217's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Driving my cars as much as I can
    Posts
    11,524
    Tim, I noticed a Seto/Parsons AU from memory for $500 on ebay the other night.
    An investment property easy in tassie on those figures lol.....
    CL Champs 2019 for the 6th time
    Sydney is Sky Blue HAL Champions 2019

  4. #14
    Validated User TICK4D-TAS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Tasmania
    Posts
    1,728
    Apex is about to release the Seton / Parsons EF and then hopefully some of the EL's.

    I have been lucky enough to score a pit tour of PRA on Saturday at Bathurst with Richard who owns Apex Replicas. I have a long list of cars that I would like made to hound him with :P

    Well not really, but a Blueprint T3 is on top of my list for him to please make!!

  5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TICK4D-TAS For This Useful Post:

    Bluestuff1 (16th October 2015),Elks (7th October 2015),HSE2 (7th October 2015),project 064 (21st October 2015)

  6. #15
    Validated User Bluestuff1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Auckland NZ
    Posts
    2,269
    Apex soon to release 5 DJRTP 2015 cars, and PRA 3 x 2015 cars....

    I need another mortgage....

  7. #16
    Validated User TICK4D-TAS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Tasmania
    Posts
    1,728
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluestuff1 View Post
    Apex soon to release 5 DJRTP 2015 cars, and PRA 3 x 2015 cars....

    I need another mortgage....
    I have them all on order.

    I did a PRA pit tour with Apex at Bathurst. I asked him to release them one at a time so that we can save for them!

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to TICK4D-TAS For This Useful Post:

    Perko (17th October 2015)

  9. #17
    Validated User Bluestuff1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Auckland NZ
    Posts
    2,269
    i began with a short list of what i wanted to collect, but when i got half way thru the list, i found it had doubled....
    how could that possible happen....lolol

  10. #18
    Validated User Bluestuff1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Auckland NZ
    Posts
    2,269
    I have mailed Apex about other stuff, and suggested doing 1:18 scale of the car transporters of the big teams,
    Imagine the FPV or PRA or Pepse, or DJRTP , or what ever , lined up behind the 1:18 supercars in your collection.
    Their response was positive, but came down to numbers?
    Could we have a show of hands in the air as to your vote , and what value should they be ?
    i would think the trailer units would be common to all teams, but just the tractor unit would vary ?

    What about Moffs red International truck transporter he had for the coke mustang....?

  11. #19
    Validated User
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,991
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluestuff1 View Post
    I have mailed Apex about other stuff, and suggested doing 1:18 scale of the car transporters of the big teams,
    Imagine the FPV or PRA or Pepse, or DJRTP , or what ever , lined up behind the 1:18 supercars in your collection.
    Their response was positive, but came down to numbers?
    Could we have a show of hands in the air as to your vote , and what value should they be ?
    i would think the trailer units would be common to all teams, but just the tractor unit would vary ?

    What about Moffs red International truck transporter he had for the coke mustang....?
    That international truck is still going at bowdens own!

    Trucks are logistical nightmare in 1:18 thats the biggest problem.
    2017.5 FORD MONDEO TITANIUM DIESEL
    2017 FORD PXII WILDTRAK 4X4
    2016 FORD FGX XR6 SPRINT LE TURBO 325

  12. #20
    Validated User Bluestuff1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Auckland NZ
    Posts
    2,269
    They need confidence in selling a minimum of 300 units @$300+
    Personally i would love one...lol

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •