Page 170 of 171 FirstFirst ... 70120160168169170171 LastLast
Results 1,691 to 1,700 of 1702

Thread: Sprint owners discussion

  1. #1691
    Miami Sprint. 4Vman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    21,169
    Quote Originally Posted by FTe217 View Post
    I haven't read the reviews but I'm surprised by the star ratings.
    Obviously by people who value cost above quality.
    https://www.google.com/search?client...u+tyre+reviews
    Zena lives off a long gravel road in rural NSW.

    She wrote to Ford complaining about gravel pickup from the PZero's, telling Ford they didnt do their job properly.

    Zena probably should have bought a Territory and fitted these:

    My Falcon family heritage: XY V8 Falcon 500, XYGT, XBGT, XC 351 GS, XD 4.1 Spack, EF wagon, AU Wagon, AU2 Wagon, AU2 XR8, BA XR8, BF XR8, FG XR6, Lucky last: Sprint 8. Oh wait, AU3 XLS Marlin Ute!

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to 4Vman For This Useful Post:

    13726548 (12th June 2019)

  3. #1692
    Mr Aftermarket :) FTe217's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Driving my cars as much as I can
    Posts
    11,512
    well, she should have a dual cab
    CL Champs 2019 for the 6th time
    Sydney is Sky Blue HAL Champions 2019

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FTe217 For This Useful Post:

    Elks (12th June 2019),kypez (12th June 2019)

  5. #1693
    I Bleed Blue Elks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    4,100
    Or an Everest..

    If you're in the bush a Sprint should be a weekend car.
    The problem with society today, is that nobody drinks from the skulls of their enemies anymore.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Elks For This Useful Post:

    kypez (12th June 2019)

  7. #1694
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    114
    reminds me of the country pack that used to be available on falcons. Though I don't think the performance model would've got that.

    If she is getting annoyed by the sound, she should've fitted a louder exhaust

    Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

  8. #1695
    Miami Sprint. 4Vman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    21,169
    Quote Originally Posted by kypez View Post
    reminds me of the country pack that used to be available on falcons. Though I don't think the performance model would've got that.

    If she is getting annoyed by the sound, she should've fitted a louder exhaust

    Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
    Thew main noise seems to be coming from the drivers seat...
    My Falcon family heritage: XY V8 Falcon 500, XYGT, XBGT, XC 351 GS, XD 4.1 Spack, EF wagon, AU Wagon, AU2 Wagon, AU2 XR8, BA XR8, BF XR8, FG XR6, Lucky last: Sprint 8. Oh wait, AU3 XLS Marlin Ute!

  9. #1696
    Validated User WASP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    3,765
    Feedback like Zena's is one of the reasons Ford in Australia produced vehicles that where always trying to be all things to all people. Lets face it, sometimes you just want your product to deliver on it its core promise extremely well, rather than do many things 'adequately'. Zena obviously likes Falcons but should have bought the FGX XR6 or G6ET.
    Lifetime Ford Falcon enthusiast and previous owner of the following models XR, XY, XB, XC, XD, EB, AU, BA and FG.
    Current owner of a BA Mk2 FPV GT and a FG XR6 Turbo

    Mustang enthusiast and current owner of a 1969 Mach 1 351 4V 4-barrel M-Code + 2018 Mustang GT 10 speed

  10. #1697
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    114
    Quote Originally Posted by WASP View Post
    Feedback like Zena's is one of the reasons Ford in Australia produced vehicles that where always trying to be all things to all people. Lets face it, sometimes you just want your product to deliver on it its core promise extremely well, rather than do many things 'adequately'. Zena obviously likes Falcons but should have bought the FGX XR6 or G6ET.
    Or just changed to MPSS/4S. They don't seem to make the same level of noise. I wouldn't have gone to cheap hard tyres.

    Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

  11. #1698
    Miami Sprint. 4Vman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    21,169
    Quote Originally Posted by WASP View Post
    Feedback like Zena's is one of the reasons Ford in Australia produced vehicles that where always trying to be all things to all people. Lets face it, sometimes you just want your product to deliver on it its core promise extremely well, rather than do many things 'adequately'. Zena obviously likes Falcons but should have bought the FGX XR6 or G6ET.
    Images like this probably havent helped with her lol:

    My Falcon family heritage: XY V8 Falcon 500, XYGT, XBGT, XC 351 GS, XD 4.1 Spack, EF wagon, AU Wagon, AU2 Wagon, AU2 XR8, BA XR8, BF XR8, FG XR6, Lucky last: Sprint 8. Oh wait, AU3 XLS Marlin Ute!

  12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 4Vman For This Useful Post:

    FTe217 (13th June 2019),Perko (13th June 2019)

  13. #1699
    7753 - 5030 HSE2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    3,979
    Quote Originally Posted by dash gt View Post
    Lol at $2800 its paid for itself multiple times?

    Your dealer must be expensive.

    Cheaper to throw a trutrac in and never have diff problems again.
    I think we are talking about two different warranties here. you have the ford extended and then you have the dealership extended. The ford one is massively expensive. I think my quote was between 3 and 4 k. You probably could get it cheaper but I never pushed it.
    History is a statement, the future is a question.

  14. #1700
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    114
    Quote Originally Posted by HSE2 View Post
    I think we are talking about two different warranties here. you have the ford extended and then you have the dealership extended. The ford one is massively expensive. I think my quote was between 3 and 4 k. You probably could get it cheaper but I never pushed it.
    Our dealership didn't offer a Ford extended warranty. I asked Ford who said to contact your dealership. Go Figure. I figured they were the same thing then but I guess they're different.

Page 170 of 171 FirstFirst ... 70120160168169170171 LastLast

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •