Page 3 of 172 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Sprint owners discussion

Quote Originally Posted by TS50 View Post
    if they did a narroma blue, my money is down

Yep ... if they had done a Narooma (or Galaxy) I'd have bought a blue. It's funny how the two best blues Ford have ever done were both on AUs. LOL.
    Australian Muscle Car ... "It is a sensational high performance vehicle; a beautifully engineered and immensely capable four door Grand Tourer or 'GT' in the truest sense of that tradition."

No prize for guessing what car they were referring to ... OWN THE ROAD ...

Folks, any theories on how Ford will play the release of the sprint? Obviously there are cars now built ready to be released to sellers. Mine is supposed to be in Mildura in about a week. Will they have a release day? Will number one be used in some way? Any wispers about what is happening.

Tassie was the release no ?
    What of a release day ?
    CL Champs 2019 for the 6th time
    Sydney is Sky Blue HAL Champions 2019

The official launch was in Tassie.

The only thing we don't know is what Ford have planned for Cars 1/345/750 and 1/325/500.
    My Falcon family heritage: XY V8 Falcon 500, XYGT, XBGT, XC 351 GS, XD 4.1 Spack, EF wagon, AU Wagon, AU2 Wagon, AU2 XR8, BA XR8, BF XR8, FG XR6, Lucky last: Sprint 8. Oh wait, AU3 XLS Marlin Ute!

Quote Originally Posted by FTe217 View Post
    Tassie was the release no ?
    What of a release day ?
    Tassie was media release
    I guess he is wondering if there is a release going to done on the first sale cars going out
    I however doubt it
    2002 T3 Manual Naroma Blue TS-50 (049)Sunroof, Premium Sound, Black/Blue Leather, Brembos

Yes I was wondering if Ford were going to do something for the first sale? Did they do anything like that with GTF?

no
    cars just go to the dealers and dispatched from the dealers
    2002 T3 Manual Naroma Blue TS-50 (049)Sunroof, Premium Sound, Black/Blue Leather, Brembos

So T3Man, no input regards to your Sprints as yet ? someone cut your tongue ? I find that very unlikely.
    CL Champs 2019 for the 6th time
    Sydney is Sky Blue HAL Champions 2019

Quote Originally Posted by FTe217 View Post
    So T3Man, no input regards to your Sprints as yet ? someone cut your tongue ? I find that very unlikely.
    Plenty of discussion on Facebook Maurice ... even I converted. You're the last dinosaur left. LOL.

Therese's Sprint arrived June 16. It sat in the garage for over a week due to local roadworks and then pouring rain. Therese didn't want to get it dirty as she already has enough cars to wash. It was about 3 weeks before I even got a drive in it. Every time I got my overalls and helmet on she would hide the keys. We went away in it last weekend and I finally got to have a drive (under supervision). It has almost 1200km on the clock now and it is a little ripper I can tell you mate. Feels nicely planted on the road but a little twitchy compared to the T3s. It may just need a proper wheel alignment. Definitely quicker between corners ... how it ultimately goes through corners is yet to be determined due to "handbrake" issues.

IMG_9306.jpgIMG_9304.jpgSprint 6 line 06 May 27.jpgfront plate 02.jpg
    Australian Muscle Car ... "It is a sensational high performance vehicle; a beautifully engineered and immensely capable four door Grand Tourer or 'GT' in the truest sense of that tradition."

No prize for guessing what car they were referring to ... OWN THE ROAD ...

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MisterAU For This Useful Post:

383gxl (7th July 2016),FTe217 (7th July 2016),HSE2 (7th July 2016),WASP (7th July 2016)

Congrats Jeff. Nice looking car.
    History is a statement, the future is a question.

Page 3 of 172 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast