Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Early Morning Shout Out ... For the Grown Up's

Trying to stay fit as i need strength for my job and mental alertness for dealing with all the muppets that found a licence in their cereal box...

Could not find anything online about fitting a BA airbox in place of the AU's and it's restricted intake tube so here are a couple of pic's on how i modified mine

Trying to keep the stock looking theme going so i made some changes...

Then i got serious !!

I added the thread tape to hold the pipe in place while the silastic set but i just havn't been bothered removing it yet .

Plus it is easier than painting the white pieces black i s'pose or i am just getting lazy ?

I have not had a car with oil leaks for like forever ??

Till this came along...

All fixed now tho'

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 13726548 For This Useful Post:

defective (14th June 2016),Perko (14th June 2016)

What a day .. i was waiting for this next weather event to surface so i held off washing the cars but nah we have bright sunshine at the moment and a positively balmy 23* so i washed all 3 cars and did the garage floor as well !!

Got the Chrome mirror scalps on the Ghia now she looks right at home with that extra bit of bling on her

Sleep time and back to work sorry if i am a bit boring with updates .. everything in moderation so they say ?

I like what you are showing mate
    you use the old noggin to make things work
    2002 T3 Manual Naroma Blue TS-50 (049)Sunroof, Premium Sound, Black/Blue Leather, Brembos

Well shucks.. thank's Tim

I don't have all the answers tho' , after the drama i had with the rear hub assemblies in the IRS the shop that machined the discs so i could adjust my handbrake properly, appear to have broken off a plastic clip that holds the leather handbrake boot in place ?

It annoys me no end but not as much as the muppets at the car wash that vacuumed up my fucking remote control for my stereo that was minding it's own business in the un-used ashtray!!

I cannot make this shit up, and i only went there as i couldn't physically bend down to vacuum my car that week .

And on another dillemna it looks like i need another alternator anyways , with the bottle warmer switched on even only for 5min's to warm my seat to a toasty 35* the voltage drops from 14 to 11 slowly on the gauge and even tho it slowly recovers again after pulling it out of the lighter socket, i feel my battery will die again in no time.

Time to invest in another one of these anyway, this stereo pumps some serious juice and i just love sharing my tunes with the people as i travel around in the traffic gridlock of this great city

I didn't see much improvement this week running 95 octane instead of 91 so i am throwing some new zgr6b11 plugs in her tomorrow..

Norm was right about this sleep issue i am having

12. The Following User Says Thank You to 13726548 For This Useful Post:

FTe217 (15th June 2016)

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast