Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Early Morning Shout Out ... For the Grown Up's

Alternator cactus, a good way to check them is sit them at idle and chuck all your lights on, high beams, fan on max, stereo and AC on and check voltage at battery.

A healthy one should be able to hold above 13V at idle with all the loads on.

The power steering fluid fucks the slip rings, once its had a taste of power steerng fluid, in the bin.

You still got an active ABN? See if you can open an account at Ashdown-Ingram/JAS Oceania, huge cost saving over Bursons/Repco.

JAS Oceania's account form didn't even ask for references, just say you're a mobile mechanic or something.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Franco Cozzo For This Useful Post:

13726548 (16th June 2016)

Will swap positive alt cables first or just solder a larger terminal on so i can use one of my 110amp BA spares

And fixed

Next challenge... attempt to fix world poverty !!

The moment i bought it ...

$3K later and i am still trying to make it a non oil dripping reliable daily ...

I listened to Eric and simply fitted one of my BA alt's and now it sits on 14+ with everything switched on !

I would love to know why BA went the block to chassis route over the block to crossmember version the AU has ?

My solution was a little more stealth.. as in ya cannot see it

Very happy with what i am doing in life at the moment as far as work goes and slowing down somewhat on my forum banter, but i just recieved a job offer on the light rail extension between Parkwood and Helensvale and i am gonna take it

You guys say i shouldn't care what gets said online about me?

Well unfortunately that will never be the case because i can search nearly every negative thing posted about me thanks to google

PerformaneForums
    AussiestreetcarForums
    Fordmods
    aff
    Yellowbullet
    Turbobullet
    xr6turboforums

But the vile threatening accusations and lies that have been posted about me on hidden online forum rooms / Lifeinvader and Youtube over the last few years has kept me well away from the racetrack and the car meets for fear of myself and my actions towards them!

I have been burgled twice in the last 18 months and had my blue au stolen, wife threatened to get hit in the head with a hammer after kicking the door in while i am away interstate.. lost over a dozen what i thought were close friends and why?

Just to get a reaction because i blocked some scums on Lifeinvader and didn't interact on some forum's that i was supposedly banned from.

I don't trust anyone anymore, but i am trying hard to start fresh on here the ONLY forum i am currently posting on unlike others that cut and paste everything i type !!

One day i may be a calm internet person like most of you here, but i will always call it like i see it when provoked... deal with it.

I certainly have too, i have made my bed and i will indeed lay in it but don't judge me if you do not understand what i have been through in the last 10yr's of my internet life.

Peace out i'm off to work again...

Quote Originally Posted by Dazzlr View Post
    Very happy with what i am doing in life at the moment as far as work goes and slowing down somewhat on my forum banter, but i just recieved a job offer on the light rail extension between Parkwood and Helensvale and i am gonna take it

You guys say i shouldn't care what gets said online about me?

Well unfortunately that will never be the case because i can search nearly every negative thing posted about me thanks to google

PerformaneForums
    AussiestreetcarForums
    Fordmods
    aff
    Yellowbullet
    Turbobullet
    xr6turboforums

But the vile threatening accusations and lies that have been posted about me on hidden online forum rooms / Lifeinvader and Youtube over the last few years has kept me well away from the racetrack and the car meets for fear of myself and my actions towards them!

I have been burgled twice in the last 18 months and had my blue au stolen, wife threatened to get hit in the head with a hammer after kicking the door in while i am away interstate.. lost over a dozen what i thought were close friends and why?

Just to get a reaction because i blocked some scums on Lifeinvader and didn't interact on some forum's that i was supposedly banned from.

I don't trust anyone anymore, but i am trying hard to start fresh on here the ONLY forum i am currently posting on unlike others that cut and paste everything i type !!

One day i may be a calm internet person like most of you here, but i will always call it like i see it when provoked... deal with it.

I certainly have too, i have made my bed and i will indeed lay in it but don't judge me if you do not understand what i have been through in the last 10yr's of my internet life.

Peace out i'm off to work again...
    Just keep with the people that treat you right and all will be ok Daz.
    Growing old is compulsory, growing up is optional!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Lynton For This Useful Post:

13726548 (18th June 2016)

sounds like theres been a lot of crap most of us don't know about ?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Bluestuff1 For This Useful Post:

13726548 (19th June 2016)

Yep and i cannot be bothered cut and pasting it all although it makes for popcorn induced reading and let's face it who doesn't like getting involved in a bit of internet drama?

Especially when it is at someone else's expense...

What happened in my case was i stirred up a few people on Lifeinvader after i was banned from a turbo forum, they told a bunch of lies i told a bunch of lies threats were swapped and off i went to adelaide

Sorted that problem and then the phone calls started, people seem to get really fucked off when you ignore their calls/internet bullying/ go about life like it doesn't bother you.

Until it escalates , like i said a lot gets said behind closed forums i just need to let it go how i have no idea but i now know my limit's.

Cliff notes:
    I ran my quickest N/A time without nitrous
    I ran my fastest MPH without nitrous
    I never fitted nitrous till 2013
    I paid for an engine capable of more than 1500hp
    I built a drivetrain to handle it
    I have pumped more than $100k into an 2005 BA XR6 Sedan
    I have never knocked anyone else's dreams
    I have always freely shared my wins and my mistakes and my R&D is unprecedented for a goddam N/A 6cyl ( i need my head read) !!
    I have given many parts away to forum members over the years...

Everyone of these points gets argued on every social media i have ever been a part of and i am fed up with explaining myself... hell someone hacked my photobucket in 2012 and posted up a timeslip i had in there that apparently belonged to someone else WTF?

Now i have Flickr over 7000 pics and i am never deleting my photo history again, one day when i am calm and relaxed i will share my journey in it's entirety because even though my memory ain't the best anymore, my Flickr account has everything time stamped and i can quite easily discredit all the trolls that have lied about me...

Beautiful sunny day here... NOT.... just waiting for the supercars to start then i am going to have my first alcoholic beverage for the week, that is one area i have improved on thanks to my supportive wifey.

Be safe team, be well and remember ... it is just the internet

Laterz

the best thing with forums is that when you log off, they no longer exsist....

Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast