Page 17 of 34 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Thread: Whats new ?

Quote Originally Posted by 4Vman View Post
    Sprint in today for its 1 year/15000 K service so i've been given an Everest as a loaner.

The Territory is an outstanding car, feels so much more "sedan like" then the Everest yet similar in size.
    This is why Ford hit a home run with the Territory. Docile car-like driving manners, and its high level of utility meant it didn't just have to be a family hack.

Truly an opportunity lost, the Territory could have been so much more.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Road_Warrior For This Useful Post:

4Vman (20th October 2017)

Quote Originally Posted by 4Vman View Post
    Sprint in today for its 1 year/15000 K service so i've been given an Everest as a loaner.

The Territory is an outstanding car, feels so much more "sedan like" then the Everest yet similar in size.
    Everest is a different market. It's an MC car. Like comparing a prado to kluger.

Quote Originally Posted by Road_Warrior View Post
    The Tez is a far more robust family wagon than the Falcon ever could be. And going for the petrol version you won't have the shitty lag issue to aggravate you. Are you looking at a Mk 1 or Mk 2?
    Budget constraints mean I'm limited to SZ.

Quote Originally Posted by prydey View Post
    Everest is a different market. It's an MC car. Like comparing a prado to kluger.

Budget constraints mean I'm limited to SZ.
    If you dont mind me asking, what is the budget? $25k will get you into an SZ Titanium petrol, with around 60-70,000 on the clock. Which of course isnt an issue for the powertrains in use in that particular model.

Quote Originally Posted by FTe217 View Post
    Spark Burgundy is a popping colour have to say.
    I never would have picked it But when you see a good specimen it sure is a nice colour.
    Just depends what you prefer seeing in the sunlight - the speck/fleck or full colour look.
    Decided to leave it as is Maurie... I am actually enjoying being able to take it anywhere without fear of carpark damage, I still turn around and look when I park it tho'

BA is in for its final modifications a true fire flames respray... Hopefully this time I can pump my chest up with an awesome car because the previous respray and ultimately the wrap job that broke my heart I thought had turned me off this thing forever...

I just took it for a run past the Indy pits , not sure who they were that yelled out but I got spotted lol

Cars sound awesome today shame its the end of the v8's era and also about the weather forecast for tomorrow

Have a good weekend guys.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to 13726548 For This Useful Post:

FTe217 (20th October 2017)

If you dont mind me asking, what is the budget? $25k will get you into an SZ Titanium petrol, with around 60-70,000 on the clock. Which of course isnt an issue for the powertrains in use in that particular model.
    $15k give or take, or about $8k changeover if I trade.

Titanium is off the list. They are too heavy. Page 150 in your owners manual spells it all out.

So you can see with my small budget, even a TS is a stretch. I'm not camping again until Easter next year so no rush to do anything, but once you get the idea in your head about new toys, its hard to slow the momentum.

Avoided a head on with a mazda2 at 3am this morning by less than 2m...

Her car was trashed when she finally rolled to a stop.

Showed dashcam to the police, far out there are some stupidly obnoxious people we share the roads with !

What's new about this?

I have never been verbally and physically attacked before while rendering attention to someone injured and clearly in the wrong ...

I can only imagine what the ambo's have to put up with on a daily basis

Quote Originally Posted by 13726548 View Post
    Avoided a head on with a mazda2 at 3am this morning by less than 2m...

Her car was trashed when she finally rolled to a stop.

Showed dashcam to the police, far out there are some stupidly obnoxious people we share the roads with !

What's new about this?

I have never been verbally and physically attacked before while rendering attention to someone injured and clearly in the wrong ...

I can only imagine what the ambo's have to put up with on a daily basis
    What, the other driver got stuck into you or some random??

You should see some of the vids on FB, dashcam owners Australia, there are some truly ignorant, selfish and stupid people out there.

You should see some of the vids on FB, dashcam owners Australia, there are some truly ignorant, selfish and stupid people out there.
    One of my favourite bookface pages. Entertaining and frustrating all at the same time. The comment section gives a scary look at the intelligence of some of the drivers we share the roads with.
    Quote Originally Posted by Falc'man View Post
    In the words of a wise man: if you don't read the papers you're uninformed, if you do read the papers you're misinformed.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to defective For This Useful Post:

Road_Warrior (21st October 2017)

There's a guy near me selling a factory K code XY panel van body - $1000

Hmmmmmm

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Road_Warrior For This Useful Post:

13726548 (22nd October 2017),4Vman (22nd October 2017)

Do eeeet

Page 17 of 34 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast