Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: The Mobile Phone thread.

My first thought would be to just buy one when you land too, but as you say, enough other stuff to worry about.

$192 seems a nice easy way to reduce complications to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Falc'man View Post
    In the words of a wise man: if you don't read the papers you're uninformed, if you do read the papers you're misinformed.

A trip like this, there is so much to pre plan and handle as happens, buying it here armed and ready makes for easy transition.

Hum, Rob, I neglected to say she's a keeper by the way, be silly not to eh lol......
    YNWA ! off to CL 2018.
    Sydney is Sky Blue HAL Premiers/Champions 2017 - the Double.

BREAKING:

http://www.news.com.au/technology/ga...edium=Facebook

Nokia is plotting another comeback and plans to release five old-school mobile phones
    My Falcon family heritage: XY V8 Falcon 500, XYGT, XBGT, XC 351 GS, XD 4.1 Spack, EF wagon, AU Wagon, AU2 Wagon, AU2 XR8, BA XR8, BF XR8, FG XR6, Lucky last: Sprint 8. Oh wait, AU3 XLS Marlin Ute!

Don't you mean "UNBREAKING"
    A velocitatem terram

Google-Fu, the ancient snowflake art of knowing little, understanding less but believing anything they find on Google as the word of God.

We shall see.
    I suppose we have a couple of fanbois such as Slow and Ian who can't wait for the day to say how great their unbreakable retro nokias are
    YNWA ! off to CL 2018.
    Sydney is Sky Blue HAL Premiers/Champions 2017 - the Double.

For those who are having problems with talking between Apple and Samsung, there are been a problem after the recent firmware upgrades where some model iPhones with the latest IOS would drop calls with some model Samsungs on Telstra VoLTE. The latest Samsung update seems to have fixed this, well it has for me anyway Gal 6 plus edge <=> iPhone 6, so if you have this problem do the update.
    A velocitatem terram

Google-Fu, the ancient snowflake art of knowing little, understanding less but believing anything they find on Google as the word of God.

Quote Originally Posted by 4Vman View Post
    BREAKING:

http://www.news.com.au/technology/ga...edium=Facebook

Nokia is plotting another comeback and plans to release five old-school mobile phones
    I've got two Nokia phones, Lumia 735 and Lumia 930.

I'm looking at upgrading as the 735 is damaged and the 930 battery life sucks now, it dies on me at about 1pm with some heavy use. I was looking at the Lumia 950 and 950XL, but this has taken my interest:

http://www.technobuffalo.com/2016/12...h-at-ces-2017/

The only thing I don't like is Android, I like Windows Mobile. Also the 950XL has a removable battery which is a nice touch, I'd be looking at buying a few spare batteries so I can swap them out and keep the phone going.

Quote Originally Posted by flappist View Post
    For those who are having problems with talking between Apple and Samsung, there are been a problem after the recent firmware upgrades where some model iPhones with the latest IOS would drop calls with some model Samsungs on Telstra VoLTE. The latest Samsung update seems to have fixed this, well it has for me anyway Gal 6 plus edge <=> iPhone 6, so if you have this problem do the update.
    They remove the self detonation or "ISIS" command from them in the update?

My Falcon family heritage: XY V8 Falcon 500, XYGT, XBGT, XC 351 GS, XD 4.1 Spack, EF wagon, AU Wagon, AU2 Wagon, AU2 XR8, BA XR8, BF XR8, FG XR6, Lucky last: Sprint 8. Oh wait, AU3 XLS Marlin Ute!

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 4Vman For This Useful Post:

defective (31st December 2016),Franco Cozzo (31st December 2016)

11. The Following User Says Thank You to 4Vman For This Useful Post:

Franco Cozzo (5th March 2017)

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast