Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Capt Slows Review of FM Mustang GT

Quote Originally Posted by FTe217 View Post
    Well done Slow, a good scribe go figure.
    Your comment re your dirty blue TSeries scrapping and body roll how worn is your suspension ? and why scrapping ? I think you have the right tyre size from memory ?
    I can't compare mine having coil overs holding the rubber down and the up graded whiteline bars but I don't suffer body roll but I did suffer scraps on the roads you ran around Hotham but I've got 275's - over tired for our cars therefore under load would touch the inside but if in std trim there would be no scrapping just saying.
    Overall you can't compare a 2002 how many k's TS50 to a 2016 low k Pony but I understand you comparing having experienced the same roads prior....

As you guys know we did have tentatively planned I meeting you at Bathurst with the Sprint.
    Travel commitments screwed that but I'd love to compare what this thing does compared to our 4door Sprints, especially in the handling dept.
    Like you having pedaled those same roads pretty spiritedly in our TSeries I'm salivating to get the Sprint to tackle those roads for knowing how it handles I reckon it would rip those roads so much more apart without much effort imo compared to my 2002 modded T3.
    In saying that your ride description pretty much doesn't surprise me re handling and driving experience - Flappist ecoboost run some time back already had me thinking if he reckons its alright after what he has owned I believe it.
    As I've mentioned to Ian I can arrange a Pony for the weekend from my dealer, when I can make sure making the time to actually drive it over the whole weekend for a run I sure will.
    I can easily live having a 2door toy but I sure wish it was a higher model despite the great job you 2 have done in current guise.
    We all know why you didnt take your car Maurie:

My Falcon family heritage: XY V8 Falcon 500, XYGT, XBGT, XC 351 GS, XD 4.1 Spack, EF wagon, AU Wagon, AU2 Wagon, AU2 XR8, BA XR8, BF XR8, FG XR6, Lucky last: Sprint 8. Oh wait, AU3 XLS Marlin Ute!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 4Vman For This Useful Post:

FTe217 (4th April 2017),TS50 (4th April 2017)

Love it Norm, but you don't know me that well, would'nt just lay bubble rap like that over my garage queeens lol.....
    YNWA ! off to CL 2018.
    Sydney is Sky Blue HAL Premiers/Champions 2017 - the Double.

Quote Originally Posted by FTe217 View Post
    Love it Norm, but you don't know me that well, would'nt just lay bubble rap like that over my garage queeens lol.....
    LOL, no, i know you glued it on!
    My Falcon family heritage: XY V8 Falcon 500, XYGT, XBGT, XC 351 GS, XD 4.1 Spack, EF wagon, AU Wagon, AU2 Wagon, AU2 XR8, BA XR8, BF XR8, FG XR6, Lucky last: Sprint 8. Oh wait, AU3 XLS Marlin Ute!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12