Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tuning your Falcon with a T.I. Performance J3 Chip

Just Arrived

Tuning your Falcon with a T.I. Performance J3 Chip

Guys,

I've created this thread to keep people up to date with T.I. Performance and our efforts to tune EA-AU Ford Falcon EEC-V and EEC-IVs using widely available software and cost effective hardware. Our aim is to provide reliable, value for money performance tuning for EA, EB, ED, EF, EL and AU Ford Falcons, both I6 and V8.

For the latest info on the hardware and definitions, see http://www.tiperformance.com.au. For software, im using TunerPro RT.

If you are not interested in DIY tuning your own car...

I can provide Pre-Programmed J3s, ready to plug into your ECU, which will 'convert' an Auto ECU into Manual, Standard into Tickford/XR6, etc. I also offer Custom Pre-Programmed Chips with tunes 'tweaked' for stock/mild/crazy cams giving much better idle quality, fuel economy, power & AFRs. I can also disable both smartlock and smartshield for use in engine conversions etc. Please see our Products page for more information.

Alternatively you may want to contact one of our dealers for a dyno tuned package - http://www.tiperformance.com.au/dealers.php

If you have any questions about our gear, feel free to fire away!

Cheers,
    Jason
    http://www.tiperformance.com.au
    Last edited by galapogos01; 30th May 2012 at 10:05 PM.

Welcome to the forum mate
    History is a statement, the future is a question.

Welcome to FF!

You interest me greatly.

Can you access the Shift Patterns of the Auto Box yet? I'm still wanting to turn my EF into an Adaptive Shifting, 98 Octane only XR6. (It is currently only one of these). Edit: Oh yeah - it doesn't idle so well, either.
    I'm in love with my car. Got a feel for my automobile.

Just Arrived
    Hey bud,

Yep, we can edit the shift patterns & line pressure as of recent times. Can't make them adaptive shift though! If the engine has been modified, we can help with the idle too.

Cheers,
    Jason

Validated User
    How do these compare to the quarterhorse??
    Cars are to be driven, ornaments are to be looked at. the two should never be confused.

Just Arrived
    With our products you are buying local, they are also designed here in Australia. Our definitions are made by us and our contributors, and have full support provided by us when you buy our tuning gear.

Cheers,
    Jason

Would be interested in getting one of these chips for my stock au xr6 series 3 motors, what sort of price are we looking at and do i need someone to install it for me?...also what would this chip do for the car, ie, better fuel economy??...cheers michael

Actually has any one on here used one of these chips in there cars, especially a stock ef/el and the au xr6, would be keen to hear your thoughts on what your experience has been like after installation.

Just Arrived
    Hi Michael, have replied to your email.

There are a fair few testimonials from owners on the home page and product pages of our site.

Cheers,
    Jason

I've got one of these and a 98 tune to convert my Fairmont Ghia ECU to manual, works well. It dropped my fuel usage by 3L/100km too as the car was running really rich with the head/cam package I have.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast