Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: ABDC 2017 - Acceleration Results & Video

Quote Originally Posted by FTe217 View Post
    Thank goodness I don't waste my time reading so much BS on the net.....
    Glad I'm a busy person.
    One of the reasons I'm in business for myself is so I can take time to do those things I want when I want. More than normal amounts of time reading about my overarching passion is one of those, so that all goes the way I planned. Gotta learn to take some time for yourself. Anytime I find my business consuming me and becoming the master I take a deep breath and remind myself that my business is a means to an end, not the end in itself. Besides the lovely distractions of my fave beer, chocolate and red wine, these days I can take that deep breath and grab the Sprint keys and disappear for a day. Just me, my music and the turbo. Sometime a friend and his Sprint too, if I'm lucky!
    - Winter White XR6 Sprint #141 with 3M Carbon tint & Koya SF-06 19" silver machined-face rims; original PZeros -

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Falco For This Useful Post:

FTe217 (31st May 2017)

Quote Originally Posted by TS50 View Post
    He has agendas, he has his favorites and ones he dislikes (i.e. in manufacturers) he says he is independent, but my opinion of him is that he is fairly biased too
    you say he doesn't suffer fools?
    well a fool in his eyes is someone that has a different opinion
    He abuses anyone with a different point of view
    Anyone that has to call themselves a expert is usually someone that has less knowledge and just needs to call himself that to make up for his poor knowledge

He is entertaining if nothing else
    agree, except for the last sentence. i don't find him entertaining at all.

Falco - John Cadogen and 'facts' are polar opposites.

Any engineer worth their salt doesn't end up doing YouTube clips.

The guy is a first class moron!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to prydey For This Useful Post:

383gxl (1st June 2017),4Vman (30th May 2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Falco View Post
    One of the reasons I'm in business for myself is so I can take time to do those things I want when I want. More than normal amounts of time reading about my overarching passion is one of those, so that all goes the way I planned. Gotta learn to take some time for yourself. Anytime I find my business consuming me and becoming the master I take a deep breath and remind myself that my business is a means to an end, not the end in itself. Besides the lovely distractions of my fave beer, chocolate and red wine, these days I can take that deep breath and grab the Sprint keys and disappear for a day. Just me, my music and the turbo. Sometime a friend and his Sprint too, if I'm lucky!
    haha, don't mind me, I'll have a whinge being so busy but I do like it my point is I don't waste my time much on most if at all on any of the motoring sites on the web.
    Infact, the only ones I do check into are the links provided here.
    Sprinty, soon another run.
    YNWA ! off to CL 2018.
    Sydney is Sky Blue HAL Premiers/Champions 2017 - the Double.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to FTe217 For This Useful Post:

Falco (31st May 2017)

My understanding on the Alfa exclusion is that they basically questioned why their opinion was so far out from the worlds media.

It was done with consultation with Alfa Australia and initiated after finding the suspension geometry was way out on factory spec.

I think this action is a make of respect and probably the right call. Alpha has given them another car to test while they investigate the ABDC version.

According to both parties it was out by enough that the faults they felt behind the wheel are explainable.

They are giving Alpha and the car a chance which is ok in my book.
    History is a statement, the future is a question.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345