Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Official factory mustang enhancement options announced.

Official factory mustang enhancement options announced.

https://www.wheelsmag.com.au/news/17...formance-packs

Ford Australia boss Graeme Whickman said the company has responded to “massive demand for factory-approved, fully-warranted performance parts for Australian Mustang owners”.
    “This is the first time in Mustang’s five-decade history that an Australian consumer can take delivery of this iconic performance car with a full suite of upgrades straight off the showroom floor,” said Whickman.
    “Even better, the benefit of these upgrades not only gives new Mustang buyers a chance to customize their own vehicle, but also extends to existing owners, who can have their local dealer fit any or all of these components to their own taste and desires.”

Dealer fit.
    History is a statement, the future is a question.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HSE2 For This Useful Post:

4Vman (1st June 2017),WASP (1st June 2017)

No power upgrades yet but I suspect they are coming. Great work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Lifetime proud Ford Falcon enthusiast and owner of the following models XR, XY, XB, XC, XD, EB, AU, BA and FG.

Quote Originally Posted by WASP View Post
    No power upgrades yet but I suspect they are coming. Great work.

Yep, dealer fitted K+N filter and CAI...
    My Falcon family heritage: XY V8 Falcon 500, XYGT, XBGT, XC 351 GS, XD 4.1 Spack, EF wagon, AU Wagon, AU2 Wagon, AU2 XR8, BA XR8, BF XR8, FG XR6, Lucky last: Sprint 8. Oh wait, AU3 XLS Marlin Ute!

Quote Originally Posted by 4Vman View Post
    Yep, dealer fitted K+N filter and CAI...
    I believe the supercharger kit is not written off yet either.

Theses are not inexpensive upgrades and having them factory backed and roadworthy is worth the extra expense.

Lifetime proud Ford Falcon enthusiast and owner of the following models XR, XY, XB, XC, XD, EB, AU, BA and FG.

Quote Originally Posted by WASP View Post
    I believe the supercharger kit is not written off yet either.

Theses are not inexpensive upgrades and having them factory backed and roadworthy is worth the extra expense.

Factory backed is most definitely a strong selling point.

If the supercharger is back on the menu that's a fair back flip
    My Falcon family heritage: XY V8 Falcon 500, XYGT, XBGT, XC 351 GS, XD 4.1 Spack, EF wagon, AU Wagon, AU2 Wagon, AU2 XR8, BA XR8, BF XR8, FG XR6, Lucky last: Sprint 8. Oh wait, AU3 XLS Marlin Ute!

How is it that you can buy a cat back system for a Falcon Miami Sedan for between $1100 and up to $2400 for a 3" Stainless bimodal but EVERYTHING for a Mustang is $3000-$4000++?

What are the genuine Ford part numbers for the Falcon exhausts?
    A velocitatem terram

Google-Fu, the ancient snowflake art of knowing little, understanding less but believing anything they find on Google as the word of God.

Quote Originally Posted by flappist View Post
    What are the genuine Ford part numbers for the Falcon exhausts?
    EVERYTHING, not just parts sold by Ford.

All the Imported aftermarket stuff is $3000+++ too.

Actually just found an Australian Manufacturer XForce selling reasonably priced Mustang Cat Backs at only a small premium over Falcon stuff.

$2000 for a 3" full stainless fully adjustable electronic Bi-Modal muffler cat back seems reasonable.

Well Falcon V8 has been around for 7 years in the 5.0 and 15 years in the 5.4 while the FG shape is 10 years so the design costs etc. will be long gone.
    Mustang really is quite new and rather rare with the vast majority "new and shiny" so not yet modded.

I suspect the price will drop as time goes on...
    A velocitatem terram

Google-Fu, the ancient snowflake art of knowing little, understanding less but believing anything they find on Google as the word of God.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast