Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: KFC is getting into home delivery in Australia

Quote Originally Posted by HSE2 View Post
    What is Nandos?
    "You might not notice them, but those few standing proud are the reason some can stand at all."

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Road_Warrior For This Useful Post:

4Vman (22nd June 2017),FTe217 (22nd June 2017),Perko (25th June 2017),Randel (22nd June 2017)

Quote Originally Posted by HSE2 View Post
    What is Nandos?
    Just another over rated fast food joint.

HSE2 playing.....

I can't remember the last time i had Nandos......good or bad hey, anything is ok in moderations I say.
    How many of us over the years on a club run, or just a social run or on the fam holiday hasn't had maccas for eg ? mcafe more so for me, toasted cheese tom sandwich and cap, not a bad brekky at all imo. They still make great chippys imo ! and the 60c cone I even go drive through for that because the kids like em lol......
    Oporto's is not too bad as well when in need, nothing beats similar home style cooking etc but come on.
    Now and then any of this isn't going to kill my/your body,this or that is so bad for you - heck most of these things sometimes taste so good lol , oh my sporting performance is gonna suffer, or put me in hospital etcetcetc.....
    People frown or make comment such as some posts but many do indulge like I would, you have to sometimes due to circumstance's, its those that eat it everyday incl soft drinks are the ones who are gonna pay.

re the uber deliverys, I always wondered how can this be sustained.
    People cry over not having $$$ but are willing to spend on take out and home deliverys, lol makes you wonder eh.
    YNWA ! off to CL 2018.
    Sydney is Sky Blue HAL Premiers/Champions 2017 - the Double.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to FTe217 For This Useful Post:

prydey (22nd June 2017)

BAII RTV A Farmers Rocket.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Burnout For This Useful Post:

Perko (25th June 2017)

Awesum spot for a unique NYE for us city slickers, thanks Burnout.
    YNWA ! off to CL 2018.
    Sydney is Sky Blue HAL Premiers/Champions 2017 - the Double.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to FTe217 For This Useful Post:

Burnout (24th June 2017)

Quote Originally Posted by 4Vman View Post
    The issue is calorie in V calorie out no doubt, but you simply cannot out exercise a bad diet.

Its incredibly easy to eat a calorie surplus with processed fast foods, and there isnt enough hours in the day to burn off the excess calories.

Foods like KFC are very calorie dense and high in trans fats.

Average KFC meal: 3 pieces of chicken and chips is about 1500 calories.

The daily allowance for a mildly active adult is 2200 calories.

That leaves you 700 calories for the rest of the day....

KFC isn't the worst thing you can eat, without question foods high in simple sugars are, but there are better alternatives.
    Trans fats were outlawed years ago in America - it can't be too long away for Australia at all. You rarely see a listing for any appreciable amount of the diabolical stuff in Aussie foods - if it is listed it is absolutely minimal.

Here's something that will warm the cockles of your heart of you're a KFC or Maccas fan - transfats are OUT of their products! :-

http://www.cbc.ca/news/kfc-puts-the-...t-ban-1.573060
    - Winter White XR6 Sprint #141 with 3M Carbon tint & Koya SF-06 19" silver machined-face rims; original PZeros -

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Falco For This Useful Post:

4Vman (24th June 2017)

If it's going to be fried fast food this chain is worth a look. I have a store near my office and the burgers are amazing.

http://www.lordofthefries.com.au/menu/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Lifetime proud Ford Falcon enthusiast and owner of the following models XR, XY, XB, XC, XD, EB, AU, BA and FG.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to WASP For This Useful Post:

Falco (25th June 2017)

Quote Originally Posted by WASP View Post
    If it's going to be fried fast food this chain is worth a look. I have a store near my office and the burgers are amazing.

http://www.lordofthefries.com.au/menu/

I'm not too far from Parramatta so I will most definitely keep that place in mind when passing next so thanks WASP! Those fries really do look great! Dunno about the vege burger; while it looks good, I've always found anything 'vege' replacing traditional meat to be a bit lacking - maybe just expectation, who knows. Maybe a Lord vege burger could be the vege burger to change my mind!
    - Winter White XR6 Sprint #141 with 3M Carbon tint & Koya SF-06 19" silver machined-face rims; original PZeros -

Quote Originally Posted by Falco View Post
    I'm not too far from Parramatta so I will most definitely keep that place in mind when passing next so thanks WASP! Those fries really do look great! Dunno about the vege burger; while it looks good, I've always found anything 'vege' replacing traditional meat to be a bit lacking - maybe just expectation, who knows.
    They are awesome. The Original Burger was the stand out.

Lifetime proud Ford Falcon enthusiast and owner of the following models XR, XY, XB, XC, XD, EB, AU, BA and FG.

Quote Originally Posted by Falco View Post
    I'm not too far from Parramatta so I will most definitely keep that place in mind when passing next so thanks WASP! Those fries really do look great! Dunno about the vege burger; while it looks good, I've always found anything 'vege' replacing traditional meat to be a bit lacking - maybe just expectation, who knows. Maybe a Lord vege burger could be the vege burger to change my mind!
    Eat meat, Megan demands it.

Besides, It's delicious.

#bemegan
    My Falcon family heritage: XY V8 Falcon 500, XYGT, XBGT, XC 351 GS, XD 4.1 Spack, EF wagon, AU Wagon, AU2 Wagon, AU2 XR8, BA XR8, BF XR8, FG XR6, Lucky last: Sprint 8. Oh wait, AU3 XLS Marlin Ute!

17. The Following User Says Thank You to 4Vman For This Useful Post:

Perko (25th June 2017)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast