Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CAMS to ban Robbie Gordon from competing in Australia

Quote Originally Posted by FTe217 View Post
    Don't care what happens re this type of support but just that the word freedom will be an interesting meaning in the dictionary sooner rather than later.
    Yes it may have been dangerous but, what about the children, a terrorist act, not a great example, heck just look at social media, reality tv, kardashian bs, etcetc is more dangerous than a experienced ex racer doing something he's done perfect countless times but he did it in a public street - OMG.
    Hey Frosty got fined for doing burnouts on the main straight at Sandown, that was ridiculous
    2002 T3 Manual Naroma Blue TS-50 (049)Sunroof, Premium Sound, Black/Blue Leather, Brembos

2. The Following User Says Thank You to TS50 For This Useful Post:

Randel (21st June 2017)

Quote Originally Posted by VZTRT View Post
    Hopefully. Really don't get it. Maybe kids like it?
    I saw one on the weekend, they had 2 yellow flags for no reason than to bring the field together, then Morris had a incident, and was stopped o the track, so they stopped the trucks at the back of the track and let Morris catch up, hmmm just call it an exhibition, that's all it is
    2002 T3 Manual Naroma Blue TS-50 (049)Sunroof, Premium Sound, Black/Blue Leather, Brembos

Come on guys...

I'ts purely entertainment, like Monster trucks and freestyle motocross.

Like it or not its incredibly spectacular and the fans love the entertainment value.

Yellow flags just bring it all back together to heighten the excitement, its not serious "racing".
    My Falcon family heritage: XY V8 Falcon 500, XYGT, XBGT, XC 351 GS, XD 4.1 Spack, EF wagon, AU Wagon, AU2 Wagon, AU2 XR8, BA XR8, BF XR8, FG XR6, Lucky last: Sprint 8. Oh wait, AU3 XLS Marlin Ute!

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 4Vman For This Useful Post:

defective (21st June 2017),Randel (21st June 2017)

Quote Originally Posted by 4Vman View Post
    Come on guys...

I'ts purely entertainment, like Monster trucks and freestyle motocross.

Like it or not its incredibly spectacular and the fans love the entertainment value.

Yellow flags just bring it all back together to heighten the excitement, its not serious "racing".
    each to their own, I am also not a fan of Monster trucks and freestyle motorcross
    They are good the first 5 min, then it just repeat repeat repeat
    But as a wise man once said, "We are all different"

7. The Following User Says Thank You to TS50 For This Useful Post:

4Vman (20th June 2017)

Quote Originally Posted by VZTRT View Post
    Hopefully. Really don't get it. Maybe kids like it?
    Best news ever. It was ok for 3 laps of the very first running. Now they are about on par with the Blow flys. Make a lot of noise.
    History is a statement, the future is a question.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12