Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Whincup on Holden V6 Engine.

Its a strange fit - I can't seem to give her credibility whilst interviewing drivers before or after races.
    Some of the pole interviews incl.
    She doesn't come across right - its uncomfortable doesn't seem natural, some questions re moments come out strange - in other words she has more to learn so annoying to put up with a Learner. As I said its the token "fem" breaking up the guy image, thats ok I'm fine with all that but you need to have someone who comes across talking from experience. She has none. We know where her experience comes from and how she got the gig, all about who you know,what you know and timing I'm guessing.
    She's fine for the Supercars show during the week - bit of difference being an "anchor" so to speak but pretty much that - has NO cred I suppose and just can't stand her having to listen to her.
    YNWA ! off to CL 2018.
    Sydney is Sky Blue HAL Premiers/Champions 2017 - the Double.

Quote Originally Posted by FTe217 View Post
    Its a strange fit - I can't seem to give her credibility whilst interviewing drivers before or after races.
    Some of the pole interviews incl.
    She doesn't come across right - its uncomfortable doesn't seem natural, some questions re moments come out strange - in other words she has more to learn so annoying to put up with a Learner. As I said its the token "fem" breaking up the guy image, thats ok I'm fine with all that but you need to have someone who comes across talking from experience. She has none. We know where her experience comes from and how she got the gig, all about who you know,what you know and timing I'm guessing.
    She's fine for the Supercars show during the week - bit of difference being an "anchor" so to speak but pretty much that - has NO cred I suppose and just can't stand her having to listen to her.
    Take the beer goggles off Moz, she does just fine in that role, havent seen her ask a silly question yet.
    My Falcon family heritage: XY V8 Falcon 500, XYGT, XBGT, XC 351 GS, XD 4.1 Spack, EF wagon, AU Wagon, AU2 Wagon, AU2 XR8, BA XR8, BF XR8, FG XR6, Lucky last: Sprint 8. Oh wait, AU3 XLS Marlin Ute!

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 4Vman For This Useful Post:

13726548 (12th July 2017),Randel (11th July 2017),WASP (11th July 2017)

gawd, is that all you've got, beer google's, come on. I do like the beverage but I'm not pickled whilst watching the coverages/replays/week shows.
    I gave a fair enough reason why, in all the years not one silly question sorry wrong but thats not the only thing, she has no cred full stop, the token 2005 Miss Supercar bottle blonde.
    As I said, right place right time.
    I expect she has learnt something by now
    YNWA ! off to CL 2018.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to FTe217 For This Useful Post:

Randel (11th July 2017)

Yep would rather listen to Rhianna and Jessica Yates than Skaife.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Randel For This Useful Post:

13726548 (12th July 2017),4Vman (11th July 2017),Perko (14th July 2017)

Jessica has to be ok she married Luke Egan
    TBH I can't tell these girls apart at times.
    YNWA ! off to CL 2018.

My Falcon family heritage: XY V8 Falcon 500, XYGT, XBGT, XC 351 GS, XD 4.1 Spack, EF wagon, AU Wagon, AU2 Wagon, AU2 XR8, BA XR8, BF XR8, FG XR6, Lucky last: Sprint 8. Oh wait, AU3 XLS Marlin Ute!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345