Thread: PRA Celebrate 200 rounds.

PRA Celebrate 200 rounds.

http://www.prodriveracing.com.au/ind...ouble-ton-sun/

Prodrive Racing (Australia) will celebrate not one but two milestones at the upcoming Townsville 400 with the event marking the teamís 200th round in addition to veteran Jason Brightís 250th Supercars round.

The team has claimed 62 race wins, 64 pole positions and 182 podiums in its first 199 rounds and is aiming to add to that tally during its milestone weekend.

Despite the significant achievement, Bright insists Townsville will be just like any other race weekend as he continues to aim for the top 10 in the MEGA Fuels entry.

With four pole positions and three race wins previously claimed in Townsville, Mark Winterbottom will look to add to his already impressive record in northern Queensland. Acknowledging the hard work that has been done between events, Winterbottom has expressed confidence in the PRA team, sure that if they are able to put together a strong car and strategy, a return to the podium is achievable.

Cameron Waters believes tyre life will be the key to strong results in Townsville with two, 70-lap races across the weekend.

Drivers will once again face hot, testing conditions at the street circuit with Chaz Mostert confident that the change in format has come at the right time. Mostert has taken advantage of an additional week off, holidaying in Townsville with family and his race crew before the team takes to the track for practice on Friday.
    My Falcon family heritage: XY V8 Falcon 500, XYGT, XBGT, XC 351 GS, XD 4.1 Spack, EF wagon, AU Wagon, AU2 Wagon, AU2 XR8, BA XR8, BF XR8, FG XR6, Lucky last: Sprint 8. Oh wait, AU3 XLS Marlin Ute!

I tip my hat to them. They have worked against so much expectation and pressure, especially from their supporters. I wish them a strong come back to form for this round and will be cheering them on.
    Lifetime proud Ford Falcon enthusiast and owner of the following models XR, XY, XB, XC, XD, EB, AU, BA and FG.

Quote Originally Posted by WASP View Post
    I tip my hat to them. They have worked against so much expectation and pressure, especially from their supporters. I wish them a strong come back to form for this round and will be cheering them on.
    Yep, congratulations PRA, overall the number 1 Ford team for a decade.
    My Falcon family heritage: XY V8 Falcon 500, XYGT, XBGT, XC 351 GS, XD 4.1 Spack, EF wagon, AU Wagon, AU2 Wagon, AU2 XR8, BA XR8, BF XR8, FG XR6, Lucky last: Sprint 8. Oh wait, AU3 XLS Marlin Ute!

Yep, we've only had them for a lonnng time flying our flag proud despite the countless frustrations giving it back to the enemy.
    Been some lows and some top Highs !
    Please get back up there this weekend !
    YNWA ! off to CL 2018.
    Sydney is Sky Blue HAL Premiers/Champions 2017 - the Double.