Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Dane: Ludo isnt as aggresive as we are.

Quote Originally Posted by 4Vman View Post
    Are the 2 Connected?

Or does RBR simply have the tools to get away with it?

Was Ludo at odds with Dane in this regard while he was winning at RBR?

We've also seen Jamie lose his hearing at Bathurst too...
    I'd rbr have the tools. Pea tried the dive bomb approach but they still didn't have the tools.

I'm sure if she had a much better car they'll risk second for 1st...but then again the point system really doesn't give one enough incentive to win. Jamie just got his first win but only 6 points away to lead the championship.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to VZTRT For This Useful Post:

4Vman (11th July 2017)

Until the enduros, point accumulation is necessary

you got to be in points race, to make the race for the championship
    Look at 07, when prick won the championship. He only won one race all season
    So to be consistant is king

But in saying that Scotty has had a few wins
    2002 T3 Manual Naroma Blue TS-50 (049)Sunroof, Premium Sound, Black/Blue Leather, Brembos

I remember a while ago they changed the point system to reward winning over consistency because the incentive to take risks wasn't there and it made the racing less combative.

When was it change back?
    My Falcon family heritage: XY V8 Falcon 500, XYGT, XBGT, XC 351 GS, XD 4.1 Spack, EF wagon, AU Wagon, AU2 Wagon, AU2 XR8, BA XR8, BF XR8, FG XR6, Lucky last: Sprint 8. Oh wait, AU3 XLS Marlin Ute!

I'll point to Bathurst last year and cite the Penske way... in the closing stages of the race and were a pretty safe bet for the podium. The fact that they did not end up with one is because the Penske way was to go for the win, not settle for the podium. Hence why Fabian blazed away yo the front rather than conserved fuel like the majority of the rest of the field. If there were no more safety cars they wanted a big enough gap to make up for the extra fuel they would need.

Roland plays the bad guy well, only natural for DJRTP to fall into the good cop role in this battle

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Donut King For This Useful Post:

FTe217 (11th July 2017)

Dane will always be the bad guy and there can only be 1 - you'd be an idiot playing the same game.
    Penske has always wanted being the winner as long as I've known - wonder if they can this season here, we shall see.
    YNWA ! off to CL 2018.
    Sydney is Sky Blue HAL Premiers/Champions 2017 - the Double.

Quote Originally Posted by 4Vman View Post
    I remember a while ago they changed the point system to reward winning over consistency because the incentive to take risks wasn't there and it made the racing less combative.

When was it change back?
    It was after Kelly won. It's still the same points score from after the change. But the difference is 12 points for winning and coming second. But before that it was a 5 point difference.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to VZTRT For This Useful Post:

4Vman (12th July 2017),TS50 (12th July 2017)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123