Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Who would you rather review a car? Journalists or VLoggers?

I will prefer and respect anyone that discloses they have a pre- disposed belief about a brand or model before delivering their review. We are all human and remaining totally impartial is an unrealistic expectation.

I love the idea of including a car enthusiast or representative of the relevant target market as part of a car review process.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Lifetime proud Ford Falcon enthusiast and owner of the following models XR, XY, XB, XC, XD, EB, AU, BA and FG.

Quote Originally Posted by WASP View Post
    I will prefer and respect anyone that discloses they have a pre- disposed belief about a brand or model before delivering their review. We are all human and remaining totally impartial is an unrealistic expectation.

I love the idea of including a car enthusiast or representative of the relevant target market as part of a car review process.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    l
    If it's a group of people doing a review, then yes adding an enthuiast of the model can add a great deal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Falc'man View Post
    In the words of a wise man: if you don't read the papers you're uninformed, if you do read the papers you're misinformed.

Don't really care about either review. I'll drive it myself and will know if I want the car.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12