Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The fruitloop Thread.

The fruitloop Thread.

Ok, here's the place for all odball stuff.

I'll go first, Anti vaxers:

My Falcon family heritage: XY V8 Falcon 500, XYGT, XBGT, XC 351 GS, XD 4.1 Spack, EF wagon, AU Wagon, AU2 Wagon, AU2 XR8, BA XR8, BF XR8, FG XR6, Lucky last: Sprint 8. Oh wait, AU3 XLS Marlin Ute!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to 4Vman For This Useful Post:

FTe217 (21st July 2017)

The Greens.

Two Senators had to step down because they were never eligible to be Senators. Please tell me they don't get a pension for life now.

Now they have announced they want to shut down the Nuclear Reactor in Lucas Heights (that is now the only facility in the WORLD that can produce some particular medical radioisotopes) because it's Nuclear and it's "bad"... I live about 10 KMs from the Reactor and have visited a number of times on open days - it can't close. Like the Anti-Vaxers, people will literally die if they get their way.
    I'm in love with my car. Got a feel for my automobile.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Paxton For This Useful Post:

4Vman (20th July 2017),Burnout (20th July 2017),flappist (20th July 2017),FTe217 (20th July 2017),Randel (20th July 2017)

The problems with the internet.

There is a large amount of information available but much of it is tailored to push agenda and most of it is too complex for many to understand.
    It is interesting to note that the ones who have the least capability to actually comprehend information tend to be the noisiest and least likely to accept that they are wrong.

There are a small number of people who are complete fuckwits who until recently were isolated and relatively harmless.
    Social media has allowed them to communicate with each other forming mobs of fuckwits and mobs have been problems for all societies for for millennia.

The good thing about the internet is that all sides can publish so the traditional media are copping a flogging when they are caught lying.
    Also the true nature of everyone is showcased and people can start to make their own decisions as to what political groups really want and who their people really are.

A lot of the videos of left wing protests both here in overseas have demonstrated that how crazy these people are which has allowed some of the more centre left to gain a broader view.

Strangely the same is not true of the right as there is very little video of violent protests, destruction of property or ignorance of a subject by any right wing group or organisation.
    A velocitatem terram

Google-Fu, the ancient snowflake art of knowing little, understanding less but believing anything they find on Google as the word of God.

Flat earthers.

Excuse my French, but seriously how the fuck is that even debatable in this day and age?
    Quote Originally Posted by Falc'man View Post
    In the words of a wise man: if you don't read the papers you're uninformed, if you do read the papers you're misinformed.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to defective For This Useful Post:

13726548 (23rd July 2017),4Vman (20th July 2017)

Quote Originally Posted by defective View Post
    Flat earthers.

Excuse my French, but seriously how the fuck is that even debatable in this day and age?
    I didnt realise it was still a thing?
    "You might not notice them, but those few standing proud are the reason some can stand at all."

Flat earthers.

You are kidding me....

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mode...arth_societies

Well, there ya go???

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Randel For This Useful Post:

FTe217 (21st July 2017)

Validated User
    I had a FB argument with my hippy cousin over the the 'vaccination' debate - they just get it

Have you read any of the chemtrails conspiracy?
    A velocitatem terram

Google-Fu, the ancient snowflake art of knowing little, understanding less but believing anything they find on Google as the word of God.

I've noticed that a lot of flat earthers, chemtrail experts, And other assorted nutjobs all tend to have some thing in common.
    Pro cannabis.

That shit makes you paranoid lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Falc'man View Post
    In the words of a wise man: if you don't read the papers you're uninformed, if you do read the papers you're misinformed.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to defective For This Useful Post:

4Vman (21st July 2017),Randel (22nd July 2017)

I've noticed that a lot of flat earthers, chemtrail experts, And other assorted nutjobs all tend to have some thing in common.
    Pro cannabis.

That shit makes you paranoid lol.
    And they still get by in life.... no fucks given

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast