Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ford sued by ACCC over transmissions

Quote Originally Posted by Archilino View Post
    Mother in-law has one of the affected focus models, now onto its 3rd transmission having only done 45,000k's. How many more will they put in before they replace the car? Funny thing is she actualky loves the focus APART from the auto issues.
    Quote Originally Posted by Donut King View Post
    My Fiesta hasn't really played up, but still if I wanted to sell it who is ever going to believe that? really the only option is going to be drive it till its dead, there won't any residual value to offset the cost of moving to something else
    Just a side issue, I'd asked elsewhere about what are these cars like to drive and what actually goes wrong with them? Can you tell me?
    As a Pink Floyd fan I get mad when I see vegans eating pudding.

Quote Originally Posted by Elks View Post
    Incredibly good point. FoA need to be all over Ranger. They are incredibly vulnerable to either Ranger having issues or or a competitor crashing that market segment.
    It is a double edged sword...

Its fantastic that Ranger is doing so well, but precarious that it makes up nearly 50% of Fords total sales.
    My Falcon family heritage: XY V8 Falcon 500, XYGT, XBGT, XC 351 GS, XD 4.1 Spack, EF wagon, AU Wagon, AU2 Wagon, AU2 XR8, BA XR8, BF XR8, FG XR6, Lucky last: Sprint 8. Oh wait, AU3 XLS Marlin Ute!

Quote Originally Posted by Elks View Post
    Just a side issue, I'd asked elsewhere about what are these cars like to drive and what actually goes wrong with them? Can you tell me?
    Easiest way i can explain it is it feels like its in the wrong gear, all the time.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123