Thread: Motormag road-test: Corsa twin turbo Mustang GT.

Motormag road-test: Corsa twin turbo Mustang GT.

https://www.motormag.com.au/reviews/...tang-gt-review

And power? No problems there, but, again, this is where the CSV car differs from the new normal when it comes to tuned Stangs. While you could arguably put your grandma in the right-hand chair of many modded Muzzies we’ve sampled in the past 18 months, I’m tipping you wouldn’t be so casual with the red CSV.
    Nope, sending Gran to bingo in this thing would probably be the last you’d see of her without a toe-tag. Not saying it’s dangerous or undriveable, but get too cocky and it’ll hurt you.

There’s not a stupid amount of lag, although it can be felt in the higher gears, but once the snails are puffing and the boost pipes are bulging, very few cars are going to stay with this thing. Even light throttle inputs have the bugger surging away at the end of its leash, daring you to sink the clog further to see what happens.
    My Falcon family heritage: XY V8 Falcon 500, XYGT, XBGT, XC 351 GS, XD 4.1 Spack, EF wagon, AU Wagon, AU2 Wagon, AU2 XR8, BA XR8, BF XR8, FG XR6, Lucky last: Sprint 8. Oh wait, AU3 XLS Marlin Ute!

I was hoping the GT500 was twin turbo. If is not I have lost some enthusiasm for the turbo path
    History is a statement, the future is a question.

Still 'aint a Miami.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Road_Warrior For This Useful Post:

4Vman (7th August 2017),HSE2 (6th August 2017)

When hear CSV, I think of Corsa Holdens.

Wonder how many more aftermarket tuners are going to join the mustang modifying wagon?

No photos of the twin turbo set up.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Futura For This Useful Post:

Road_Warrior (6th August 2017)

Imagine how many will jump on the ng commy to try and become the next hsv..l
    Quote Originally Posted by Falc'man View Post
    In the words of a wise man: if you don't read the papers you're uninformed, if you do read the papers you're misinformed.

Quote Originally Posted by defective View Post
    Imagine how many will jump on the ng commy to try and become the next hsv..l
    Someone will do a blower upgrade, its the logical alternative seeing turbos wont fit.
    My Falcon family heritage: XY V8 Falcon 500, XYGT, XBGT, XC 351 GS, XD 4.1 Spack, EF wagon, AU Wagon, AU2 Wagon, AU2 XR8, BA XR8, BF XR8, FG XR6, Lucky last: Sprint 8. Oh wait, AU3 XLS Marlin Ute!

And everyone has seen how willingly the public had embraced aftermarket options of late. HSV need to do something good or get left behind

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Falc'man View Post
    In the words of a wise man: if you don't read the papers you're uninformed, if you do read the papers you're misinformed.

Quote Originally Posted by defective View Post
    And everyone has seen how willingly the public had embraced aftermarket options of late. HSV need to do something good or get left behind

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HSV are gone once GTSR is done.

They'll go through a re-branding exercise to Walkinshaw.