Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: WPMO (what piss's me off) Thread.....

WPMO (what piss's me off) Thread.....

Surely there is something today that you can post WPMO ?!

I don't wish to offend any here who have this habit - if so I'm sorry in advance but its the marketing of this that really PMO !
    Sportsbet or whatever 365 and all there other associates.
    I'm watching my games enjoying my sports and Friday nights NRL SF was littered with this CRAP but more so the ending quote of this wood duck "and please don't forget gamble responsively with a smile".........
    Spare me please !
    Yes I am NO gambler, I can't see the point thats its fun or whatever is achieved out it.
    All I see is people immersed with spending $$$ thinking they have won (unless its an absolute motza) but what they have invested for the win in the first place is all forgotten lol......
    I watch 2 close friends who are into this crap via their mobile in front of their younger kids.
    Please, monkey see monkey do as they say.
    YNWA ! off to CL 2018.
    Sydney is Sky Blue HAL Premiers/Champions 2017 - the Double.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to FTe217 For This Useful Post:

13726548 (11th June 2018)

Validated User
    Internet trolls, faceless, spineless ****s

companies (food mainly) that continually downsize thier products but leave the price the same, or increase it. All in the name of doing it for our benefit apparently! Heinz is the latest culprit, but companies like cadbury have been doing it for years.

On a similar note is the fact that even though the product changes size, often the packaging gets left the same, so you end up buying half a box, or bag of air with your product.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to prydey For This Useful Post:

4Vman (28th September 2017),FTe217 (30th September 2017),Road_Warrior (29th September 2017)

Quote Originally Posted by prydey View Post
    companies (food mainly) that continually downsize thier products but leave the price the same, or increase it. All in the name of doing it for our benefit apparently! Heinz is the latest culprit, but companies like cadbury have been doing it for years.

On a similar note is the fact that even though the product changes size, often the packaging gets left the same, so you end up buying half a box, or bag of air with your product.
    Big Mac:

My Falcon family heritage: XY V8 Falcon 500, XYGT, XBGT, XC 351 GS, XD 4.1 Spack, EF wagon, AU Wagon, AU2 Wagon, AU2 XR8, BA XR8, BF XR8, FG XR6, Lucky last: Sprint 8. Oh wait, AU3 XLS Marlin Ute!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to 4Vman For This Useful Post:

prydey (28th September 2017)

Petrol companies that seem to have to have no reason to pump prices up 20-30c a litre... Coincidentally usually the same day I need fuel.
    Quote Originally Posted by Falc'man View Post
    In the words of a wise man: if you don't read the papers you're uninformed, if you do read the papers you're misinformed.

People that you consider good/best mates, let you down and make you second guess the friendship and what you are doing.... Can you really trust anyone????

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Randel For This Useful Post:

FTe217 (30th September 2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Randel View Post
    People that you consider good/best mates, let you down and make you second guess the friendship and what you are doing.... Can you really trust anyone????
    Even worse when its your missus.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to galaxy xr8 For This Useful Post:

Randel (29th September 2017)

Too much to type this hour of the fucking morning...

Quote Originally Posted by FTe217 View Post
    Surely there is something today that you can post WPMO ?!

I don't wish to offend any here who have this habit - if so I'm sorry in advance but its the marketing of this that really PMO !
    Sportsbet or whatever 365 and all there other associates.
    I'm watching my games enjoying my sports and Friday nights NRL SF was littered with this CRAP but more so the ending quote of this wood duck "and please don't forget gamble responsively with a smile".........
    Spare me please !
    Yes I am NO gambler, I can't see the point thats its fun or whatever is achieved out it.
    All I see is people immersed with spending $$$ thinking they have won (unless its an absolute motza) but what they have invested for the win in the first place is all forgotten lol......
    I watch 2 close friends who are into this crap via their mobile in front of their younger kids.
    Please, monkey see monkey do as they say.
    100% agree, Ive never seen so much gambling being advertised as it has in the past few years. Kind of ironic when you think the pokies were in the firing line for many years, now it seems technology allows us to literally bet while sitting on the lounge at home. I have zero interest in it as well, I piss my money up the wall on cars.
    1997 EL GT #037 - Burgundy, Manual, Dusty.
    2015 VW Amarok 4MOTION Manual, tuned, BFG's, Lift - the Urban Warrior
    2017 VW Passat TSI R-Line Wagon - family hauler with the lot

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to b2tf For This Useful Post:

Burnout (4th October 2017),FTe217 (30th September 2017)

Given i'm currently searching for a new (to me) car....

incorrect car ads! dealers seem to be the worst culprits. If i'm searching for a specific model, i don't need to be scrolling through countless ads of different cars. checked one out on the way home from work yesterday. Rock up to dealer and ask to see the territory they've just got in. got directed to a TX over in the corner. showed the sales guy the ad that clearly says TS and a picture of a TS. first he tried to claim it wasn't their caryard, but when i pointed to the write up that mentioned them, he said, 'oh, sometimes we just use file pics if we don't have the car yet...'. i said 'yeah, but its still not the right model'. he didn't seem to understand my frustration.

how hard is it to correctly advertise your vehicle? seriously.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to prydey For This Useful Post:

defective (27th October 2017)

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast