Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: WPMO (what piss's me off) Thread.....

Quote Originally Posted by prydey View Post
    Given i'm currently searching for a new (to me) car....

incorrect car ads! dealers seem to be the worst culprits. If i'm searching for a specific model, i don't need to be scrolling through countless ads of different cars. checked one out on the way home from work yesterday. Rock up to dealer and ask to see the territory they've just got in. got directed to a TX over in the corner. showed the sales guy the ad that clearly says TS and a picture of a TS. first he tried to claim it wasn't their caryard, but when i pointed to the write up that mentioned them, he said, 'oh, sometimes we just use file pics if we don't have the car yet...'. i said 'yeah, but its still not the right model'. he didn't seem to understand my frustration.

how hard is it to correctly advertise your vehicle? seriously.
    Drives me nuts. Often caused by them using programs to auto-list their cars.
    Quote Originally Posted by Falc'man View Post
    In the words of a wise man: if you don't read the papers you're uninformed, if you do read the papers you're misinformed.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to defective For This Useful Post:

prydey (27th October 2017)

Quote Originally Posted by prydey View Post
    Given i'm currently searching for a new (to me) car....

incorrect car ads! dealers seem to be the worst culprits. If i'm searching for a specific model, i don't need to be scrolling through countless ads of different cars. checked one out on the way home from work yesterday. Rock up to dealer and ask to see the territory they've just got in. got directed to a TX over in the corner. showed the sales guy the ad that clearly says TS and a picture of a TS. first he tried to claim it wasn't their caryard, but when i pointed to the write up that mentioned them, he said, 'oh, sometimes we just use file pics if we don't have the car yet...'. i said 'yeah, but its still not the right model'. he didn't seem to understand my frustration.

how hard is it to correctly advertise your vehicle? seriously.
    Yep agree with that.

Try searching Gumtree for a V8 Ford Ute - then a Landcruiser, Territory, Commodore, Hilux, Patrol anything but a Ford Ute pops up - LOL!!

Quote Originally Posted by Randel View Post
    Yep agree with that.

Try searching Gumtree for a V8 Ford Ute - then a Landcruiser, Territory, Commodore, Hilux, Patrol anything but a Ford Ute pops up - LOL!!
    Same as EBay... Pollution....
    My Falcon family heritage: XY V8 Falcon 500, XYGT, XBGT, XC 351 GS, XD 4.1 Spack, EF wagon, AU Wagon, AU2 Wagon, AU2 XR8, BA XR8, BF XR8, FG XR6, Lucky last: Sprint 8. Oh wait, AU3 XLS Marlin Ute!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to 4Vman For This Useful Post:

Randel (27th October 2017)

WPMO ? just too much "to do" in this day and age.
    My fault partly - I'm just having a whinge and I am POff for it seems there is never enough time.
    Last 2.5wks have been hell, in a good way in the big picture.
    Somehow the wife and I decided - lets check out some house's that may interest us.
    What happened, she finds one alright, go and check it out tbh I loved it and at our present stages with older kids its perfect.
    Space to burn, the 2 big boys, eldest has his own granny flat to share with his 3yr lovely girl so as can save faster for a deposit, the 2nd son has living qrtrs above the tool shed that was set up as an office off the main house, the wife myself and daughter will have the main house.
    Deal was done under 2wks, couldn't believe our luck, since we've been going mad getting the good ol house ready FS.
    All those odd jods should have done years ago lol......
    Have had painters/tradies/roofers freshening up the 22yrs we've been here.
    I've been burning the candle at both ends - business is flat out and guess what its US Aapex/Sema trip tomorrow as well as going to Detroit and back twice next week then to Mexico to visit a Factory not back till Nov 10 !
    The house went on line today, sign is up out front and now its all up to my capable wife dealing with the kids, open house from next Saturday etcetcetc talk about timing.
    So I yet need to pack here I am just having break having painted all day till dusk - had a feed, the wife is crashed on the couch god bless her, I've had a shower to freshen up, yet to draft up some Agenda's, print out some topics etcetc spouse I'll hit the pit around 1-2am.
    Depart for airport around 9am.
    Spouse I can sleep heaps on the long flight Syd to Dallas direct ! bloody long flight but how do you like this business flying trip.
    Syd to Dallas.
    Dallas to Detroit - yes I'm going to the Ford Museum over the weekend
    Monday arvo Detroit to Vegas.
    Thursday Vegas back to Detroit.
    Friday arvo Dallas to Mexico City. Stay the weekend.
    Monday Factory visit.
    Wednesday Mex City to Dallas.
    Wednesday night depart from Dallas to Sydney land Friday Nov 10 !
    Come back home hopefully we have a offer on the house lol.......
    Worst of all the trip - I miss my family ! and pray I land safely everytime.
    YNWA ! off to CL 2018.
    Sydney is Sky Blue HAL Premiers/Champions 2017 - the Double.

Car painters.... Is it the fumes that makes them dickheads or what?

Been trying to get a quote to get my kit painted, it's either thousands of dollars or they want basically a blank cheque to paint it...
    Last front bar I got painted cost me $400, wouldn't think a whole kit is particularly difficult....
    Quote Originally Posted by Falc'man View Post
    In the words of a wise man: if you don't read the papers you're uninformed, if you do read the papers you're misinformed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12