Thread: Win a Mustang

Win a Mustang

I see Supercheap are running a competition, with the chance of winning a Mustang.

Just a heads up, from Monday next week Cooper Tyres will also be running a promo with the chance of winning a Mustang.

Obviously you are not going to go out and spend hundreds of dollars on tyres just to get an entry into the draw, however if you or someone you know are in the market for some 4wd or passenger tyres, then check them out. 'If' you happened to be buying some this week, may pay to wait a week

A lot of these promos dont get many entries, due to most people thinking "I never win anything" or they cant be fucked logging on and filling out the entry..

Cheers

Its Buy any 3 products to gain entry.
    YNWA ! off to CL 2018.
    Sydney is Sky Blue HAL Premiers/Champions 2017 - the Double.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to FTe217 For This Useful Post:

Randel (3rd October 2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Randel View Post
    I see Supercheap are running a competition, with the chance of winning a Mustang.

Just a heads up, from Monday next week Cooper Tyres will also be running a promo with the chance of winning a Mustang.

Obviously you are not going to go out and spend hundreds of dollars on tyres just to get an entry into the draw, however if you or someone you know are in the market for some 4wd or passenger tyres, then check them out. 'If' you happened to be buying some this week, may pay to wait a week

A lot of these promos dont get many entries, due to most people thinking "I never win anything" or they cant be fucked logging on and filling out the entry..

Cheers
    Hrrrrrmmm my daily needs two new hoops on the front

Then again maybe not

The promotion is only open to individuals who buy a set of Cooper branded tyres (set of 4 tyres) from the Promoter

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Road_Warrior For This Useful Post:

Randel (9th October 2017)

lol, coopers, well that confirms another win to the 4x4/dual cab invasion.

If its the grey/primer finished one at the Bathurst Pit Store not bad at all, Stanley Tools were doing heaps of promo stuff over the 4days.
    YNWA ! off to CL 2018.
    Sydney is Sky Blue HAL Premiers/Champions 2017 - the Double.