Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Show us your Unicorns.

Kind of ironic that the least popular cars when new become some of the more sought after a few years later....

usually is the case Rob.
    More so because those who have the premium ones have no need but others tend to chase the rarities which is good regardless.
    YNWA ! off to CL 2018.
    Sydney is Sky Blue HAL Premiers/Champions 2017 - the Double.

Quote Originally Posted by Road_Warrior View Post
    Seriously if my BA got smashed up tomorrow I'd be all over that thing like a 14yo with a Playboy

As for other Unicorns, I saw a factory K-code, toploader XY panel van at All Ford Day just past. Was beauuutiful

There is also the one (is it one only) T3 TL50

There is also a guy in Perth selling (or attempting to sell) a pre-production EB XR8 mule built in 1991. Has a battered and weathered Tickford sticker under the bonnet attesting to its mule status. Rest of the car looks horrid though, it's been messed with by someone without taste
    Yep 3 TL50's confirmed but one of the last is a verified last of in 2002 owned by Shaynet the other 2 are 01's from memory who has also had a couple of TE T3's now gone but still has a rare white Pursuit 250.
    YNWA ! off to CL 2018.
    Sydney is Sky Blue HAL Premiers/Champions 2017 - the Double.

Quote Originally Posted by FTe217 View Post
    usually is the case Rob.
    More so because those who have the premium ones have no need but others tend to chase the rarities which is good regardless.
    I also think some of it is that it is you don't know what you've got till it's gone.

We didn't just lose Falcon GLi and XR6 - we lost any special run. Falcon (and Commodore) to a lesser extent were unique that we could have a Fleet Pack with the Medium-Hot hi-po V8 (or in the early Windsors - the full V8). About the only 'option' was the Turbo motor.

I hope this XT goes to a good home as it deserves to.
    Deutschland, Deutschland über alles
    Volkswagen Number 3 - Passat Alltrack 130TDi

The rust around the sunroof would concern me, that won't be a cheap repair if done properly.
    Other than that I dig it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Falc'man View Post
    In the words of a wise man: if you don't read the papers you're uninformed, if you do read the papers you're misinformed.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to defective For This Useful Post:

FTe217 (25th November 2017)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12