Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: MY18 Orders

The work to shift mustang gets harder and harder from now on.

It bothers me the percentage of cars modified. Usually when people do that they are planning on keeping rather than update so those current owners might be a low percentage of the next wave for this model.

The current car has dropped 10k. If the new car has any price increase the change over starts to become less friendly.

I can understand dealers needing to commit to volume for launch, but specification and pricing is important for me while I am sitting on the fence.
    History is a statement, the future is a question.

Quote Originally Posted by HSE2 View Post
    The work to shift mustang gets harder and harder from now on.

It bothers me the percentage of cars modified. Usually when people do that they are planning on keeping rather than update so those current owners might be a low percentage of the next wave for this model.

The current car has dropped 10k. If the new car has any price increase the change over starts to become less friendly.

I can understand dealers needing to commit to volume for launch, but specification and pricing is important for me while I am sitting on the fence.
    Gut feel makes me think MY18 dealer stock holding won't be high as this year was.

We'd like to know how much the thing is going to be as well don't worry! Generally we never know MLP when ordering new model, doesn't matter if it's a Mustang or Focus

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123