Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: MY18 Orders

To be fair we haven't had an official release yet.

Id expect that early in the new year.

Maybe holding off till MY17 stock is lower? They're showing 1079 new/demo's 2017 models on carsales.

Not sure what their stock holding is like outside of those numbers but my dealer had about 8.
    My Falcon family heritage: XY V8 Falcon 500, XYGT, XBGT, XC 351 GS, XD 4.1 Spack, EF wagon, AU Wagon, AU2 Wagon, AU2 XR8, BA XR8, BF XR8, FG XR6, Lucky last: Sprint 8. Oh wait, AU3 XLS Marlin Ute!

Quote Originally Posted by 4Vman View Post
    To be fair we haven't had an official release yet.

Id expect that early in the new year.

Maybe holding off till MY17 stock is lower? They're showing 1079 new/demo's 2017 models on carsales.

Not sure what their stock holding is like outside of those numbers but my dealer had about 8.
    Guess people waiting on the 2018?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

No pricing at the moment sorry.

But I will stress getting what you want locked in by next Wednesday (if you want the exact spec YOU want) Hopefully you know us well enough that we don't BS.

Sounds like Ford are locking in spec very early, which makes sense being first allocation.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to pacificfordqld For This Useful Post:

4Vman (14th December 2017)

Quote Originally Posted by pacificfordqld View Post
    No pricing at the moment sorry.

But I will stress getting what you want locked in by next Wednesday (if you want the exact spec YOU want) Hopefully you know us well enough that we don't BS.

Sounds like Ford are locking in spec very early, which makes sense being first allocation.
    This is not your fault so please don't think i'm shooting the messenger here.

But it's not good enough for Ford once again to expect people to lock away a purchase like this without knowing anything about what specification we're getting or price.

Once again Ford putting the cart before the horse.
    My Falcon family heritage: XY V8 Falcon 500, XYGT, XBGT, XC 351 GS, XD 4.1 Spack, EF wagon, AU Wagon, AU2 Wagon, AU2 XR8, BA XR8, BF XR8, FG XR6, Lucky last: Sprint 8. Oh wait, AU3 XLS Marlin Ute!

Validated User
    This is not your fault so please don't think i'm shooting the messenger here.

But it's not good enough for Ford once again to expect people to lock away a purchase like this without knowing anything about what specification we're getting or price.

Once again Ford putting the cart before the horse.
    Yeah I don't get it.

Realistically people will be taking delivery in Late August / Early Sept if history is anything to go by.
    2017 FORD PXII WILDTRAK 4X4
    2016 FORD FGX XR6 SPRINT LE TURBO 325
    2016 FORD LZ FOCUS SPORT
    2017 SEADOO RXT300RS JETSKI

Quote Originally Posted by dash gt View Post
    Yeah I don't get it.

Realistically people will be taking delivery in Late August / Early Sept if history is anything to go by.
    If you watch the video they say export orders to Europe/Asia will start april/may.

Traditionally we're last off the line after them thanks to our bespoke ADR's..

Then 6-8 weeks freight time by ship.

Shipping normally goes to Qld first, then down the coast to Melb.

So i might be a bit pessimistic here but I agree, aug/sept more likely.

In any event some time in Q3 for first allocation.

Validated User
    I wonder what our cars will be missing this time... That's what worries me the most...
    2016 FORD LZ FOCUS SPORT

I wonder what our cars will be missing this time... That's what worries me the most...
    I think the option list will be much longer so effectively its tick a box to get you to PP1

Validated User
    I think the option list will be much longer so effectively its tick a box to get you to PP1
    Why not just give us PP1.

Things like proper DRL's and blindspot were missed on the last one.
    2016 FORD LZ FOCUS SPORT

Why not just give us PP1.

Things like proper DRL's and blindspot were missed on the last one.
    Because I suspect there’s a fairly significant price hike on the way and to offset that the base will lose content to the option list to keep it lower on paper.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast