Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ford unveil Bullitt Mustang.

Ford unveil Bullitt Mustang.

Besides the signature cosmetics, the new Bullitt’s important details include a full debadging, a cue ball shift knob on the manual transmission, unique exhaust, unique 19-inch wheels, and “more power” than a Mustang GT.
    My Falcon family heritage: XY V8 Falcon 500, XYGT, XBGT, XC 351 GS, XD 4.1 Spack, EF wagon, AU Wagon, AU2 Wagon, AU2 XR8, BA XR8, BF XR8, FG XR6, Lucky last: Sprint 8. Oh wait, AU3 XLS Marlin Ute!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 4Vman For This Useful Post:

Futura (15th January 2018),jpd80 (15th January 2018)

Another of the desirable Fords that will not make their way out of the US of A.

Starting to wonder why I had a soft spot for Ford at all - they don't give a rats about us in Australia any more.
    Deutschland, Deutschland über alles
    Volkswagen Number 3 - Passat Alltrack 130TDi

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Paxton For This Useful Post:

FTe217 (15th January 2018)

Agree Pax.
    It shows the difference to the Euros eh, performance wise they are miles ahead of the american way going to Export markets.
    YNWA ! off to CL 2018.
    Sydney is Sky Blue HAL Premiers/Champions 2017 - the Double.

Quote Originally Posted by Paxton View Post
    Another of the desirable Fords that will not make their way out of the US of A.

Starting to wonder why I had a soft spot for Ford at all - they don't give a rats about us in Australia any more.
    It felt like we made progress in 2016 with S550 Mustang and Focus RS.

But the last 12 months have made me wonder:

No full power from Coyote thanks to ex manifold design short cut.
    No GT350 for Australia.
    No Mondeo Sport (Fusion) for Australia
    No PP2 kit for MY18 Mustang in Australia
    No ST Edge (Endura) for Australia
    RS focus discontinued till 2024

Most likely:

No GT500 for Australia
    No Bullitt Mustang for Australia
    No EB 2.3 Ranger for Australia
    AU Ranger Raptor different engine to US Ranger Raptor (TTV6 v TT4cyl Diesel).
    My Falcon family heritage: XY V8 Falcon 500, XYGT, XBGT, XC 351 GS, XD 4.1 Spack, EF wagon, AU Wagon, AU2 Wagon, AU2 XR8, BA XR8, BF XR8, FG XR6, Lucky last: Sprint 8. Oh wait, AU3 XLS Marlin Ute!

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 4Vman For This Useful Post:

Futura (15th January 2018),jpd80 (15th January 2018),Randel (19th January 2018)

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 4Vman For This Useful Post:

jpd80 (15th January 2018),WASP (15th January 2018)

Under the bonnet is a re-jigged version of the Mustang GT’s 5.0-litre V8, which now puts out 475hp (354kW) and 420lb-ft (569Nm). The Bullitt is only available with a six-speed manual transmission – with the gear knob shaped like a white cue ball as a nod to the original.

With that extra grunt, the Mustang Bullitt is capable of hitting 163mph (262km/h) – 8mph (13km/h) more than the ‘standard’ Mustang GT.

Other features include an active performance exhaust with black tips, an Open Air Induction System, 87mm throttle bodies and an intake manifold from the Shelby GT350.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to 4Vman For This Useful Post:

WASP (15th January 2018)

I love that promo! We will never see anything like that aired here..
    So do we know for sure that we will not get that model here in Australia? Given its basically the same mechanical package I cant se why not other than maybe the exhaust?
    Lifetime proud Ford Falcon enthusiast and owner of the following models XR, XY, XB, XC, XD, EB, AU, BA and FG.
    Mustang enthusiast and current owner of a 1969 Mach 1 351 4V 4-barrel M-Code

Quote Originally Posted by WASP View Post
    I love that promo! We will never see anything like that aired here..
    So do we know for sure that we will not get that model here in Australia? Given its basically the same mechanical package I cant see why not other than maybe the exhaust?
    Are you a betting man Col???!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 4Vman View Post
    Are you a betting man Col???!!!
    Lol, well not really but you have answered my question. Si it hasn't been confirmed so there is still hope (I just wont hold my breath!).
    Lifetime proud Ford Falcon enthusiast and owner of the following models XR, XY, XB, XC, XD, EB, AU, BA and FG.
    Mustang enthusiast and current owner of a 1969 Mach 1 351 4V 4-barrel M-Code

Hello Dearborn,
    We have a person interested in a RHD Bullitt - can you make one, or hey probably a run of 500 would sell IF they ever came along lol......
    Seriously, were not going to see any of these hipo versions barring over priced MMS and the likes..
    I'm pretty sic of all the Pony stuff blurted out - there is so much on offer over there what is the point of posting it up whilst there is no RHD product even considered by the look of it.
    YNWA ! off to CL 2018.
    Sydney is Sky Blue HAL Premiers/Champions 2017 - the Double.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FTe217 For This Useful Post:

defective (15th January 2018),Randel (19th January 2018)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast