Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: BREAKING Ford release GT500 Video.

Validated User
    Quote Originally Posted by FTe217 View Post
    yep, this kind of shit is starting to really turn me off Ford.
    OK I could accept they won't do RHD 500's, why not 350's in that case or worst case scenario FP2.
    When I look to have my next performance fix it won't be a Ford unless FP2 is at least a factory option on Pony otherwise I'm gone.
    Yeh all we get is overpriced factory options like MRC for $3k and Recaro seats for $3k.

Watch out for the MY18 price hike we are also going to get.

Maybe FPV's and LE Falcons may start appreciating in value quicker then we thought
    2017 FORD PXII WILDTRAK 4X4
    2016 FORD FGX XR6 SPRINT LE TURBO 325
    2016 FORD LZ FOCUS SPORT
    2017 SEADOO RXT300RS JETSKI

2. The Following User Says Thank You to dash gt For This Useful Post:

FTe217 (19th January 2018)

Quote Originally Posted by FTe217 View Post
    yep, this kind of shit is starting to really turn me off Ford.
    OK I could accept they won't do RHD 500's, why not 350's in that case or worst case scenario FP2.
    When I look to have my next performance fix it won't be a Ford unless FP2 is at least a factory option on Pony otherwise I'm gone.
    This is just the start. We will prpbably miss out on the 10 speed auto Ranger as well?

Come on guys chin up.

These hi Po cars push the limit of saleability in the states.

They didn’t test GT350 for euro pedestrian standards. It’s not that it wouldn’t pass, Ford weren’t prepared for the millions it costs to do so.

There are regulation changes coming for the US market that bring them into line with the rest of the world.

The Zl1 comaro couldn’t be sold here either for similar reasons. Noise, emmsions, our laws are just tougher.

What’s hurting us is the disbandment of Justin and his team.

They could have been working on solutions for all RHD markets. Ford have no vision.
    History is a statement, the future is a question.

Enjoying FOA's Final Masterpiece Perko's Avatar
    Yummy I love it. Any chance of an overthrow of Ford management and we install Justin as our new leader....and Meg so we can overthrow vegans.
    Ford Heritage : KF Laser, XF Ute, XH Tradesman Ute, EL Futura, AU2 Ute, XD Ute, XH XR6 Ute, BA XR8 Ute, SX Territory, BF XR8 Sedan, EB2 S XR6, EB1 S XR8, WQ Fiesta, FGX XR8, PX2 Ranger

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Perko For This Useful Post:

4Vman (20th January 2018),FTe217 (20th January 2018)

Just Arrived
    A Rousche kit delivered new with the car is the answer. SAM Ford in Auckland does that. So included new with a new car warranty, a well recognized package. A variety of options to get something very special. Particularly a supercharger, but also programmable exhaust, suspension and drive train upgrades, as requested. I think that is an attractive option for holding value as the car is not "modified", but rather a package from new.

I've also seen a new Mustang with some body kit changes and a stripe package that made a good looking car much better than standard. With thought, one can get something really great, and unique.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to imike1 For This Useful Post:

defective (27th January 2018),FTe217 (20th January 2018)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12