Thread: New ride

New ride

I forgot to let you guys know, I bought my 3rd Ecoboost powered Ford a few months back now. Just to annoy all you V8 lovers I got an MY17 Mustang Ecoboost Fastback manual in Grabber blue. Lucky me working at a dealership I changed the rims over from the pox 19's to the staggered 19s from the V8.

It's been a lot of fun so far, planning a few things in the near future.

Nathan.

Attached Images Attached Images
    • File Type: jpg 1.JPG (85.2 KB, 1 views)

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to pacificfordqld For This Useful Post:

4Vman (12th February 2018),defective (12th February 2018),FTe217 (12th February 2018),imike1 (14th February 2018),Perko (13th February 2018)

That is such a killer colour on the mustang.

Please keep us updated with the ownership experience, I and I'm sure many others, would be very interested to see what the Ecoboost is like to live with in something as iconic as the mustang.

I foresee many comments from people similar to the xr8 vs xr6t arguements haha
    Quote Originally Posted by Falc'man View Post
    In the words of a wise man: if you don't read the papers you're uninformed, if you do read the papers you're misinformed.

Were not annoyed lol.....
    Funny I'm no grabber blue fan but I'm with you keep us updated I'm keen to hear.
    YNWA ! off to CL 2018.
    Sydney is Sky Blue HAL Premiers/Champions 2017 - the Double.

Enjoying FOA's Final Masterpiece Perko's Avatar
    Good luck with it mate. That is a great little motor. Not a V8 but still a great motor.
    Ford Heritage : KF Laser, XF Ute, XH Tradesman Ute, EL Futura, AU2 Ute, XD Ute, XH XR6 Ute, BA XR8 Ute, SX Territory, BF XR8 Sedan, EB2 S XR6, EB1 S XR8, WQ Fiesta, FGX XR8, PX2 Ranger

Magnificent. Well done.
    History is a statement, the future is a question.