Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: 2019 Supercars Silly Season. Could contain heartache.

Quote Originally Posted by WASP View Post
    I rather they run less cars and invest more into the 2 entries. If they had managed to secure a cracker driver and engineer for car 5 that may be different but I see this as giving them more of the same.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Most of the big names come out of contract next year unfortunately, that includes Chaz.
    My Falcon family heritage: XY V8 Falcon 500, XYGT, XBGT, XC 351 GS, XD 4.1 Spack, EF wagon, AU Wagon, AU2 Wagon, AU2 XR8, BA XR8, BF XR8, FG XR6, Lucky last: Sprint 8. Oh wait, AU3 XLS Marlin Ute!

Hopefully they use the money to get better speed out of the car. I don't think just having a new chassis is enough.

Quote Originally Posted by WASP View Post
    Holdsworth to Tickford
    Not known as a Ford guy, I struggle see how this is going to play out well.
    Well he has never been with an A+ team, like Tickford, HSV, RBR or DJR.

This will tell all. Is he good enough, is Frosty good enough as well?
    The problem with society today, is that nobody drinks from the skulls of their enemies anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Elks View Post
    Well he has never been with an A+ team, like Tickford, HSV, RBR or DJR.

This will tell all. Is he good enough, is Frosty good enough as well?
    Going on his performance at SBR it wasnt amazing but SBR as a team was struggling bit generally as I recall, in comparison to FPR. Back then, is almost joined FPR before going to SBR so I guess this is like unfinished business.
    Lifetime proud Ford Falcon enthusiast and owner of the following models XR, XY, XB, XC, XD, EB, AU, BA and FG.
    Mustang enthusiast and current owner of a 1969 Mach 1 351 4V 4-barrel M-Code

There's noise going around that Rusty French wants out at Tickford to possibly go alone. Could 23 Red Racings plan to become Tickfords 4th car become part of a bigger plan with Phil Munday teaming with Rusty French with his second licence.

2020 - Tickford x 2 cars

23Red Racing x 2 cars
    My Falcon family heritage: XY V8 Falcon 500, XYGT, XBGT, XC 351 GS, XD 4.1 Spack, EF wagon, AU Wagon, AU2 Wagon, AU2 XR8, BA XR8, BF XR8, FG XR6, Lucky last: Sprint 8. Oh wait, AU3 XLS Marlin Ute!

Bloody hell, what a mess. Hopefully they can sort it all out this year and get some good results

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Lifetime proud Ford Falcon enthusiast and owner of the following models XR, XY, XB, XC, XD, EB, AU, BA and FG.
    Mustang enthusiast and current owner of a 1969 Mach 1 351 4V 4-barrel M-Code

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516