Page 88 of 88 FirstFirst ... 3878868788

Thread: 2019 supercars discussion. May contain spoilers.

Quote Originally Posted by 4Vman View Post
    Would be a waste of time if he was, the other ZB teams are showing better pace.
    But mustang is being affected regardless...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Falc'man View Post
    In the words of a wise man: if you don't read the papers you're uninformed, if you do read the papers you're misinformed.

Enjoying FOA's Final Masterpiece Perko's Avatar
    I don't know whether the ZB is being sandbagged by Roland. If he is then it only makes the sport look worse than it is if/when he gets found out. Norm you are right about Scotty and these opinion were expressed by Ingall in his episode. Something that Morris would not acknowledge. I would warn about precedents but if V8SC's go through with this then they will prove where their loyalties lie. Not to the fans but to specific owners. It has been a poor look for the sport this year. I don't know how it is going to end up. I don't think anyone honestly does. V8SC looks lost and now somebody needs to stand up and sort this mess out. The problem I see is that they have already moved too far down a road so there is no winner. Turn back and RD whinges more. You then have to pull him into line. Go forward with aero changes and lose Ford fans and potentially future Ford funding. Your move.
    Ford Heritage : KF Laser, XF Ute, XH Tradesman Ute, EL Futura, AU2 Ute, XD Ute, XH XR6 Ute, BA XR8 Ute, SX Territory, BF XR8 Sedan, EB2 S XR6, EB1 S XR8, WQ Fiesta, FGX XR8, PX2 Ranger

https://www.speedcafe.com/2019/04/24...W43bjOF3SE8R5M

Supercars Hall of Famer John Bowe says the aero changes made to the Ford Mustang mid-season makes ‘a mockery’ of the championship while highlighting a ‘badly flawed’ homologation process.
    My Falcon family heritage: XY V8 Falcon 500, XYGT, XBGT, XC 351 GS, XD 4.1 Spack, EF wagon, AU Wagon, AU2 Wagon, AU2 XR8, BA XR8, BF XR8, FG XR6, Lucky last: Sprint 8. Oh wait, AU3 XLS Marlin Ute!

Page 88 of 88 FirstFirst ... 3878868788