Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Holy grail media reaction thread

Good better best.

There's a product at a price point for everyone.

Also, OEM level sophistication aside, while Premcar are catering to Falcon consumers they're no threat to the current aftermarket anyway.

The aftermarket has actually moved on and now focused on Mustang.
    My Falcon family heritage: XY V8 Falcon 500, XYGT, XBGT, XC 351 GS, XD 4.1 Spack, EF wagon, AU Wagon, AU2 Wagon, AU2 XR8, BA XR8, BF XR8, FG XR6, Lucky last: Sprint 8. Oh wait, AU3 XLS Marlin Ute!

Quote Originally Posted by 4Vman View Post
    Is the premcar twin 3 inch from cats to tail pipes? Pretty hard to see in photo?

The specially designed Premcar Wheels are 25% lighter than (your) current wheels, significantly stronger - smart, stylish and mean at the same time! Michelin Pilot Sports Cup 2 tires deliver a significant impact, they reflect the essence of our program and underpin our HO package, we built up knowing we were securely anchored. Our guys described the re-worked control blade as a piece of jewelry. Simply, it's clever engineering that allows additional width we require for our 295 Cup 2's. Our HO offering is anchored with our suspension/damping system, the best ever offered on an Australian built vehicle. The old band of Lynchie and Brett O'B were back together, their finished work makes us very proud! The ride/bushing/damping is tuned with substantial compliance, journalists compared it to European Supercars in terms of ride/handling. The 12-way adjustable coil overs are equally at home smashing the tightest track or on a family/touring cruise. The Holy Grail delivers the best of both worlds, on any surface, the HO package takes Holy Grail to a new level.

Cheers,
    The Holy Grail SVT crew
    My Falcon family heritage: XY V8 Falcon 500, XYGT, XBGT, XC 351 GS, XD 4.1 Spack, EF wagon, AU Wagon, AU2 Wagon, AU2 XR8, BA XR8, BF XR8, FG XR6, Lucky last: Sprint 8. Oh wait, AU3 XLS Marlin Ute!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to 4Vman For This Useful Post:

FTe217 (19th March 2019)

The OE wheels plus tyre/air weigh a bomb.
    Wish I had scales near me when I changed to those TSW 20's, they felt so light compared to the Sprint wheels.
    YNWA ! off to CL 2018.
    Sydney is Sky Blue HAL Premiers/Champions 2017 - the Double.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567