Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Silence, I kill you.

Ask Fraiser Anning and Blair Cottrell what happens when you have an unpopular opinion, social media platforms and Google/youtube censoring conservatives with opinions that don't suit the narrative, strange times.

One of my group keeps getting banned on Twitter because of unpopular opinion on Trans people.

I'm getting tagged as a 'Nazi' all the time - its ridiculous, if you don't agree with someone, call them a Nazi and try silence them - then you get deplatformed from all forms of social media - I got instantly banned when I tried to sign up to Instagram yesterday

The more you tag people and silence them under ridiculous titles, you end up with Donald Trump, Brexit and Brenton Tarrant.

I'm all for the discussion, on everything from all viewpoints - the problem when discussion breaks down the next option is pick up firearms.

Confirms why I hate humans - my opinion is right and if I don't like yours you won't be able to say it.
    Last edited by Franco Cozzo; Yesterday at 05:27 PM.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Franco Cozzo For This Useful Post:

defective (Yesterday),FTe217 (Yesterday),Randel (Yesterday)

Further on this - Tommy Robinson, Gavin Mcinnes, Milo Yianoppolous and Alex Jones are all people who have all fallen by the wayside of big tech and deplatformed, add in Milo Yianoppolous and Lauren Southern to a degree as well.

The left practices this 'PC racism' they want to keep all these ethnic groups under their thumb and wheel them out for their own purposes, the moment one of their own steps out of line you should see what happens to them, the constant edited and propaganda that goes out in the same of 'inclusivity' and 'multicultralism', they're shutting down the discussion on everything.
    Last edited by Franco Cozzo; Yesterday at 07:37 PM.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Franco Cozzo For This Useful Post:

FTe217 (Yesterday),Randel (Yesterday)

Hey Damo! Good to see ya mate!

Funny you mention Milo - we were watching one of his interviews with a Aussie Journalist yesterday - was very entertaining!

Nothing shits me to tears more than the terms 'Social Media Influencer' or 'Blogger'. Something about those titles - I know its a sign of the times, but really????? Its ok fellas - we lost Chrysler/Mitsubishi, then lost Ford then Holden. If the Iron Ore gravy train runs out, we can get the Influencers and Bloggers to carry the country for us!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Randel For This Useful Post:

FTe217 (Yesterday)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12