Thread: Ranchero XA door rubbers WANTED

Ranchero XA door rubbers WANTED

Hi, My name is Cyril, I am new to the forum, from S.A. I love all things Ford. About a year ago, I bought myself a V8 Ranchero XA (1974) I will soon be finishing the respray and will be assembling. I need ALL the rubbers for the doors, I believe you guys in Australia have after market kits made to spec. Can anybody put me in touch with the supplier of these kits please? TIA.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to CyrilGoddard For This Useful Post:

Perko (21st April 2019)

4. The Following User Says Thank You to VZTRT For This Useful Post:

WASP (24th April 2019)

Quote Originally Posted by CyrilGoddard View Post
    Hi, My name is Cyril, I am new to the forum, from S.A. I love all things Ford. About a year ago, I bought myself a V8 Ranchero XA (1974) I will soon be finishing the respray and will be assembling. I need ALL the rubbers for the doors, I believe you guys in Australia have after market kits made to spec. Can anybody put me in touch with the supplier of these kits please? TIA.
    Welcome Cyril.

love to see pix of your project as you go along. You can start threat in the project section.
    The problem with society today, is that nobody drinks from the skulls of their enemies anymore.

Lifetime Ford Falcon enthusiast and previous owner of the following models XR, XY, XB, XC, XD, EB, AU, BA and FG.
    Current owner of a BA Mk2 FPV GT and a FG XR6 Turbo

Mustang enthusiast and current owner of a 1969 Mach 1 351 4V 4-barrel M-Code + 2018 Mustang GT 10 speed