Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Time for another road test / review. Pick the product

What about the new 4th generation Focus range? Designed in Australia too. We had access to a ST-Line recently and it was pretty big step up from the previous generation. The wagon, in particular, seems like pretty good value for money.

https://www.carsguide.com.au/car-rev...cus-2019-72369
    Lifetime Ford Falcon enthusiast and previous owner of the following models XR, XY, XB, XC, XD, EB, AU, BA and FG.
    Current owner of a BA Mk2 FPV GT and a FG XR6 Turbo

Mustang enthusiast and current owner of a 1969 Mach 1 351 4V 4-barrel M-Code + 2018 Mustang GT 10 speed

So this is fantastic. All your suggests were on my short list so that’s something.

Greatly appreciated.
    History is a statement, the future is a question.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to HSE2 For This Useful Post:

WASP (9th September 2019)

so what is your no. 1? raptor?
    2002 T3 Manual Naroma Blue TS-50 (049)Sunroof, Premium Sound, Black/Blue Leather, Brembos

Me personally, probably but relative to our community it’s actually an easy choice.

Can’t wait till ya all see it.

Oh BTW welcome back!

Anything EV??

Even an interview / podcast with a Ford guru on this subject. Being that there forecast includes it and they Just tipped USD $500m into Rivian it's definately coming.

Other than that Endura, Ranger 2.0TT with 10 speed. Epic Coast to Coast run in a Mustang GT
    The problem with society today, is that nobody drinks from the skulls of their enemies anymore.

Validated User
    Endura is an interesting product which is let down by some key points.

1) Price. Its about 6 - 7k too dear at RRP (which is what most people look at when browsing these days as Ford banned dealers advertising new / demo stock on carsales).
    2) Its under powered, we should have had 2 engines, the single turbo Ecoblue for the base RWD model and the bi turbo Eco Blue for the AWD ST line / Titanium.
    3) No 7 seat option.
    4) Limited future here. Given its an older product that has been dropped in the UK how long will we get it for?

Its a lost sheep in the market. I have driven one and aside from its lack of punch it was a nice vehicle at 6 - 7k cheaper which is what demos seem to be advertised for.... Im hoping it continues to be a flop so I can pick one up mid next year for 20k under rrp and replace the cooks Mondeo Titanium.

As for Ian's question im holding out for reviews on the 2 new baby ST's coming.
    2017.5 FORD MONDEO TITANIUM DIESEL
    2017 FORD PXII WILDTRAK 4X4
    2016 FORD FGX XR6 SPRINT LE TURBO 325

8. The Following User Says Thank You to dash gt For This Useful Post:

Elks (12th September 2019)

Quote Originally Posted by HSE2 View Post
    Me personally, probably but relative to our community it’s actually an easy choice.

Can’t wait till ya all see it.

Oh BTW welcome back!
    who said i was back?
    2002 T3 Manual Naroma Blue TS-50 (049)Sunroof, Premium Sound, Black/Blue Leather, Brembos

Quote Originally Posted by TS50 View Post
    who said i was back?
    Why would you not be? Fffml

11. The Following User Says Thank You to HSE2 For This Useful Post:

FTe217 (12th September 2019)

Enjoying FOA's Final Masterpiece Perko's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dash gt View Post
    Endura is an interesting product which is let down by some key points.

1) Price. Its about 6 - 7k too dear at RRP (which is what most people look at when browsing these days as Ford banned dealers advertising new / demo stock on carsales).
    2) Its under powered, we should have had 2 engines, the single turbo Ecoblue for the base RWD model and the bi turbo Eco Blue for the AWD ST line / Titanium.
    3) No 7 seat option.
    4) Limited future here. Given its an older product that has been dropped in the UK how long will we get it for?

Its a lost sheep in the market. I have driven one and aside from its lack of punch it was a nice vehicle at 6 - 7k cheaper which is what demos seem to be advertised for.... Im hoping it continues to be a flop so I can pick one up mid next year for 20k under rrp and replace the cooks Mondeo Titanium.

As for Ian's question im holding out for reviews on the 2 new baby ST's coming.
    100% agree on the comments regarding Endura. I was genuinely excited to hear it coming here but when the pricing was announced it dropped off the radar. The engine choices as well need to be revised. We will keep the Jeep a little longer and see what the market brings.
    Ford Heritage : KF Laser, XF Ute, XH Tradesman Ute, EL Futura, AU2 Ute, XD Ute, XH XR6 Ute, BA XR8 Ute, SX Territory, BF XR8 Sedan, EB2 S XR6, EB1 S XR8, WQ Fiesta, FGX XR8, PX2 Ranger

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12