Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Project: Blackbird FPV-GT3

Not a bad looking car...

Quote Originally Posted by Wild Inc. View Post
    Not a bad looking car...
    Just cause you say so....
    Actually it'll be awesome!
    BAII RTV A Farmers Rocket.

Nice little project to have on the go and I admire your change in carear latter in life, life is way to short and we all should do what makes us happy which obviously you have.

Oh. Yeah.

The End.

Very interested in this! Looking great so far. Dad and I are regretting not taking this route with our circuit car. (went XE instead) Theres still time I guess. MK2 maybe...

Watching this one with interest. I would love to be able to do something similar. I want to start with an FG XR8.

There are a few exciting updates happening for this build. Hopefully we'll get some posted up by end of this week.
    2004 FPV BA MKII GT-P - Daily/Weekender/Track Car
    Wild Inc. Motorsport Blog
    >290rwkw
    >Eastern Creek 1:52.23
    >Wakefield Park: 1:11.81
    >1/4 Mile: 12.9 @ 108mph

The next update is without a doubt, the low point of the build. Something that I have been putting off and honestly wish I didnít need to do. It will explain the hold up to progress but rest assured, more updates will come soon.

On the 5th Of January 2012, we lost a great bloke; Liam wild. Gabís brother.
    Liam had fought a very brave battle with Cystic Fibrosis, a genetic disease he was unfortunately born with. CF is a condition that requires a lifetime of daily medical treatment. True to Liamís character, he never complained or gave up and with the support of his family and friends; he lived a very successful and active life. All be it, far too short.

Whilst not an active member of this forum, Liam was one of the biggest motivations behind this build. He was very active in many levels of motorsport, clubs and forums. It almost goes without saying that he is responsible for Gabís passion for motorsports and speed. He is someone that I will remember as a creative thinker and valuable resource when contemplating anything automotive. Something that will be truly missed through the course of this build.

Gab and some of Liamís close friends are doing a walk-a-thon to raises much needed funds for Cystic Fibrosis research and to support those who are living with the disease. So far, they are well above the $5,000 mark and are the leading team currently entered.

If you can and feel like supporting this cause, it means a lot to everyone involved particularly Gab and his parents during this difficult time. You can donate through MyCauses: http://www.mycause.com.au/mycause/ra...e.php?id=49810

RIP Liam Wild Ė Life is Fast

Im.. i ... i really dont know what to say.... We often forget the human side of life, especially when we sit behind a keyboard... my heart and thoughts go out to the Wilds... Maybe Falcon Forums can do something to help or commemorate Liam in his Honour. We will talk about it.
    My Falcon family heritage: XY V8 Falcon 500, XYGT, XBGT, XC 351 GS, XD 4.1 Spack, EF wagon, AU Wagon, AU2 Wagon, AU2 XR8, BA XR8, BF XR8, FG XR6, Lucky last: Sprint 8. Oh wait, AU3 XLS Marlin Ute!

Guys, I dont know what to say. I'm sorry for you loss and condolences to you and your family Gab. Life is just cruel at times.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast